Clint

"So," Clint glanced at her, "You stole the car?"

Natasha had just kept driving then finally decided they were far enough away after an hour or two. They had made a fire and Natasha was busy dressing his wounds.

"Yes." she said and kept her eyes on the side of his head. "Why?" she asked moving his head again after he glanced over.

He simply shrugged.

Natasha dabbed at his swollen eye then sighed, "So, you love me?" she asked hesitantly.

There was silence for a few seconds until Clint swallowed and nodded.

"Why?" she concentrated on the side of his face.

Clint pulled away, "Thanks for cleaning me." he stood and wiped the blood off his hands.

Natasha watched him then threw the rags on the ground. "Just admit it. Tell me why." she said as she stood. "I need to know."

"Why?"

"Because I'm just that kind of person!" she said shakily. "All the shit I've been through and- and my trust issues..." she trailed off. Clint eyed her then walked over and wrapped his arms around her hugging her tightly. She furrowed her eyebrows then hugged him back without hesitating. He pulled back holding her face in between his hands molding his lips into hers. She held his wrists and returned the kiss.

"Forget about it, okay?" Clint said after breaking the kiss. "I love you." he whispered.

Natasha bit her lip, still wanting to know why, but nodded instead of arguing.

Clint smiled and nodded then kissed her nose, "Get some sleep. We'll kick their asses and get this mission over with tomorrow." 

[A/N: terribly sorry for not having updated in like two months. thank you for sticking with me.]