2012

Clint and Natasha fought hard the next day. They burnt down the barn that held so much death and pain. They could finally return home. Once arriving home they went their separate ways. Natasha had to deal with an issue with a so called Iron Man and Clint had to take care of something in New Mexico, but just because they were in different parts of the country didn't mean they stopped contacting each other. They sent small, vague messages to each other throughout their time apart, patiently waiting for the day they'd be reunited.

---

It was a big shock to Natasha when she had found out a certain Norse god had practically possessed Clint. It angered her deep inside, but she was the Black Widow. She hid her true feelings behind a mask. She was anxious to find Clint and get him back.

---

Clint and Natasha were surrounded by flipped over trucks/cars and debris. They both stood behind a flipped car shooting at aliens.

"Just like Budapest all over again!" Natasha called to Clint as she shot a Chitauri with her right pistol.

"You and I remember Budapest very differently." Clint replied with a scoff reaching back for his next arrow.

[A/N: I apologize for ending this so soon/not updating for over a year. I would've continued, but I don't ship these two anymore. It was ruined for me :( Maybe I'll continue this later, but as for right now this is it.]