Deku x Reader

Heyy! Thank you so much for giving my book a chance and reading it. I'll hope you'll like it, see you around! 

This one might be a little bad but trust me the further ones would be better.

Alright, onto the topic now~

•○• 

"Wanna bet?" Kaminari and Kirishima smashed their heads together as Kaminari spoke. "You got it." Kirishima replied.

"What are you guys betting on?" You asked both the boys, Jiro, Mina, Hagakure, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka and Asui behind you as well, eyeing the boys curiously. Mineta kept staring at Mina's butt behind her, Aoyama chanting "I am the best", and Lida shaking his head continuously.

"Todoroki and Deku are gonna have a combat." Ojiro stated. 

"Really? Gotta watch it then!" Mina said. Uraraka was silent for a moment, and turned around to leave. 

"Uraraka-chan, where are you going?" Hagakure asked her. Uraraka replied, "To find Deku-kun." Saying this, she left.

You were confused. After the sports festival's match between the two boys, and Deku losing, you didn't except him to be up for it so soon. Also, not to mention, he wasn't able to control his quirk yet and would get injured easily. You were starting to get worried, and got lost in thoughts that you didn't even realize Yaoyoruzu was talking to you.

"[Y/n]-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN!" Hagakure yelled, making you snap out of your thoughts. You blinked a few times, and then finally spoke, "Yes?"

"What are you thinking?" Mina asked you. 

"I was just thinking De- the match between Todoroki-kun and Deku-kun." You say, smiling nervously. 

It's always Midoriya, everywhere, every time, and everything you think of. The fact that you absolutely cannot get him out of your head always bugs you. Whatever happens to him, you're always the number one person concerned for him.

After All Might, of course.

You know there is something you feel for him, but you just don't want to admit it. You don't seem to recognize it, nor do you want to. You know, that someone as powerful and kind as Deku, would never fall for you, loving you is out of the question. You always tell this to yourself, but then again you're back to square-one. Thinking about him.

"I don't think [Y/n]'s listening." Asui stated, you concentrated towards them all. 

"Uh- No no. I am." You tell them, laughing nervously. They all eye you suspiciously, and just then Bakugo enters the room. 

"Tch. All weaklings at one place." He said, while taking a seat on the nearby couch. 

"We are NOT weaklings." Lida said, adjusting his glasses.

"YOU WANNA FIGHT?" Bakugo suddenly got up, and stood before Lida with a deadly glare.

"SHUT UP!" You yelled as much as you can. Everyone shuts up instantly, Denki and Kirishima stood up straight, Mineta stopped eyeing girl's butts, except for one person.

"I am the best! I am the best! I am- OOOWWIEEEEE!" Aoyama didn't stop, and got punched in the face by Bakugo and went flying straight across the room.

"Shut up, you shithead." Bakugo said. "Where's Deku?" 

"Maybe practicing for his match against Todoroki." Yaoyorozu said, Bakugo raised an eyebrow.

"Good for nothing's working to lose again, huh?" He said, nodding in understanding.