Flirty!Denki x Reader

"Girls live for me." Kaminari stated, you couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh yeah? I thought we live for food and ourselves." You said back. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Oh come on. You know you live for me, don't you Princess?~" Kaminari said. A little blush made it's way to your cheeks.

"That's so not true." You replied. 

"Yes it is. I am the flirtatious charming prince." Kaminari said, with pride and over confidence, as you wanna say, gushing out of him.

"Lower your pride there, mate. I am damn good at flirting." You fired back. Kaminari burst out laughing.

"Yeah right." 

"Why don't you guys prove yourselves?" Mina barges in between your conversation.

"What do you mean?" You and Kaminari said in unison.

"Well, you can just go and flirt with people, basically strangers, get their number, ask them out on a date. Whoever gets the most dates wins." Mina explained. You and Denki thought about it for a movement.

"I am not so sure about this.." You said.

"Why? Are you scared, Princess?" Denki said, you glared at him.

"I am in." You said, looking back at Mina. She grinned.

"Alright, what are we waiting for?" Denki asked, turning to you.

"Nothing. Let's get this over with." You said, clapping your hand against the other once. 

"What about school, you dumbos?" Jiro asked.

"It's Sunday, Jiro-chan." Uraraka said. "Feels like Monday." Jiro said. 

Waving bye to everyone, you and Denki made your way out of the building.

"I am going to the left." You both said at the same time.

"No I am." He said.

"Me."

"Nope."

"Oh you know what, I am going to the right, 'cause right's always right." You said, turning to go towards the right. Kaminari smirked.

"Submissive princess." He stated. 

"Urgh." You turned around again and went towards the left. He laughed, and went to the right.

You looked around. There were two boys, and three woman all together, not to mention hanging out alone. You decided to go to the blond haired boy first.

"Hey boy~" You said. You weren't still sure about this, but you wanted to prove yourself, so you had to do it.

The blond haired boy looked up at you. He was taller than you, had a black hoodie on, with earphones plugged into his ears. He noticed you, and removed an earphone from his ear.

"What did you say?" He asked, eyeing you up and down.

Do I have to say it again...? 

 You looked at his hoodie.

"Oh! I just wanted to say...nice hoodie you got there." You said, nervously chuckling. He looked down at his hoodie.

"It's all black." He stated.

Shit, I knew this was a stupid idea.

"Yeah, I can see." You rolled your eyes and walked away. The boy looked at you confused, but then went back to listening again.

You look around again, this time trying to find someone more easy.

And without earphones.