Chapter 22

"Oh Avi!" Kirstie sang, and walked into the living room. She pounced onto my lap, and kissed me softly. She ran her hands through my hair, and tugged on the ends. She then moved her hands down my neck to my chest. She played with the hem of my t shirt, and eventually pulled it off. She traced the outline of my muscles. I pull her shirt over her head and fiddle with her bra clasp. She was wearing a strapless bra, so no straps to deal with. I pull away and look at her. The swell of her breasts, her waist, her smooth skin. I leaned in close to her ear.
"I forgot how perfect you are," I whispered, and she shivered. She takes my bottom lip in between her teeth. I moaned her name, and she crawled onto my lap so she was straddling me. She unbuttons my pants, and her lips meet mine again. She slides the pants down my legs and throws them carelessly onto the ground. I pull her yoga pants off, and suck down on her neck, and carry her into the bedroom.

"Morning, sweetie," Kirstie smiled at me. I pull on my boxers and she pulls on my t shirt.
"Kavi? Where are you?" Mitch called.
"Um, I'll be right with you," I called, and scrambled out of bed.
"Oh," Mitch cocked a mischievous eyebrow. "Did Avi get some?"
"Why are you here?"
"Why are you avoiding my question?"
"Fine, yes me and Kirstie had sex. We are a couple," I trail off.
"Okay, well I'm here because Kirstie told us you two would be having fun last night so I wanted to see how it was," Mitch perked up.
"It was fine," I say gruffly and push him out the door.
"We have to pack," I tell Kirstie after returning to the bedroom.
"I don't want to."
"Well after we do, we can do something else."
"Oh, like what?" she smiles up at me suggestively from the bed.
"I have an unofficial high school reunion about thirty minutes from here," I smile at her.
"Omg, am I going to be a trophy girlfriend?" she squealed.
"Mm yeah. Now let's pack so we can go!" Kirstie scrambles out of bed and packs super fast. She checks several times to make sure she has everything. She proceeds to go get ready. I put on a button up with some jeans and a leather jacket. Kirstie comes out looking utterly stunning. She has a little bit of makeup on, wearing a cardigan and a button up checkered shirt. We drive with the radio on. Geronimo by Sheppard comes on. We're jamming out, and I look over to Kirstie. She's attempting to move her hips in her seat. It just looks like she's moving her torso. She's adorable. We pull into the gravel parking lot of the park where the cliques are still present. I find the group of music nerds (yes, I'm a music nerd and I'm proud), and walk over. I see my old friend, Patrick, and give him a high five.
"Avi, dude! I haven't seen you since we graduated. How's PTX?" he laughs.
"We're doing great," I smile, and his gaze turns to Kirstie.
"Hey, beautiful. How about Avi leaves us alone and you show me your secret talents," he smirks at her.
"Okay. How about we do it right here," Kirstie's playing with him. He shrugs and plays with the belt of his pants, but Kirstie begins to sing whistle tones.
"What are you doing?" Patrick buttons up his pants again.
"Showing you my special talents," Kirstie says innocently.
"I don't believe you've met my girlfriend," I snake a hand onto her waist. We talk to others I graduated with. People gawk at Kirstie, and she makes sure to do things like kissing my neck or pecking my lips. We go into the car after we both are worn out.
"Thanks," I sigh.
"For what?" Kirstie cocks her head.
"I wasn't the type of guy in high school who would get a stunning girlfriend like you. Also, what you did to Patrick," I laugh.
Kirstie blushes and looks down at her shoes. "Let's go home. I want to do something with you."