Chapter 32

"Avriel Kaplan?" Kirstie yelled at me. We were back on the tour bus, and everyone laughed. They knew what I did. I hid all her clothes and replaced them with cheetah print skirts and zebra shirts. She is currently wearing a pair of my sweatpants and my t shirt. She hikes up her pants, and storms over to me.
"Where are my clothes?" she crosses her arms and stands in front of me.
"I gave them all away. You said you wanted to do great things," I laugh.
"Give me my clothes."
"They're a GoodWill."
"My babies!" she cries. Everyone is giggling, and she glances around the room. "Where are they."
"They're in the place where we put luggage in my suitcase," I laugh. She smiles at me sweetly and sits on my lap.
"Just remember next time you pull a stunt like this that you won't be getting that special thing you love for a LONG time," she whispers into my ear. I stand up and go to my extra suitcase where we keep things that we would buy along the way. I give her all of her clothes, and she glares at me from the couch. I go over and sit by her, and she just stands up and sits in the chair.
"C'mon babe," I whine at her.
She stands up to go to the kitchen area, and I follow behind her. She's turned to face the stove. I wrap my arms around her waist and pick her up gently and spin her around. She giggles, and I set her down. She once again glares and ducks down her head.
"Why?" I pout, and she giggles. I kiss her forehead gently, and she lifts her chin to look at me.
"Can we go out tonight?"
"Won't we be the lame married couple?"
"Please, Kori already took that position," she said playfully, and Tori jokingly glared.
"You wish you were like us!" Tori shouts at us, and I laugh.
"Okay," I laugh, "we can go out tonight."
"Turn up!"
I shook my head and laughed. "Why did you ask permission to go out tonight?"
"Because I wanted you to come with."
"Okay. I luh yah boo," I said in a funny accent, and she just giggled and turned around. I sighed happily, and prepared to go out with my beautiful wife.

Hey guys! So sorry I haven't updated, I've honestly been binge-watching Glee on Netflix. So sorry!
~Rachel 🍓