XVI good ending part 2

A/N: a reminder that this is not at all the original story line, but I hope you like it anyway.

Sae-Byeok POV:
I looked straight ahead. My eyes focused on nothing. Me eyes were swollen from the crying, and my throat hurt. We were all three quiet. Me, Gi-hun, and the back stabbing bitch of Sang-woo. As I realised how tense I had gotten, I tried to relax, unclenching my jaw, and all that.

My eyes fixated on y/n's bed. I knew that when I woke up tomorrow it would be gone. And so would she. I mean she probably already was. I closed my eyes, not wanting to think about it. But instead of darkness, all I could see was how weak she had seemed. Right there when she was taken away from me. I could see the blood spill out from her stomach, colouring my hands red. And no matter how hard I closed or widened my eyes, the picture wouldn't leave.

☀︎︎♥︎☀︎︎

I sat beside her bed. Tracing my hands against the cold metal. One of the few things that remained of her. I could hear Gi-hun dump down next to me. He sighed deeply, and I could feel his eyes stare down at me, almost in a pity. Oh how I hated pity. It made me feel weak, even when I truly was.

"Don't pity me." I snarled harshly, making him look away again. "I wasn't." He shortly answered back, before continuing. "We should stick together against him."
With that the both of us looked back at Sang-woo. He was staring at us already, with his cold eyes. I could see how he was playing with his greasy knife, between his fingers. "I know he is going to try to kill one of us if we don't stick together." He whispered to me. I knew he was right, so i nodded slowly, letting my survivor instinct take over. My face went numb, and i stood up. I traced my hands, and eyes over the bed one last time before walking away.

Me and Gi-hun had moved our beds next to each other, letting the silence swallow us yet again. looked up at the clock. There was about 5 minutes until nights out. We had decided to guard, one at a time. To make sure that Sang-woo wasn't going to kill us. A scoff left my throat, thinking about how he once had been guarding us against the others. The irony.

"Lights out in 5." i fixed my posture, as Gi-hun pulled his blanket over him. "4." I could see Sang-woo tighten his grib against his knife. "3." I tightened it as well, keeping the eye contact. "2. 1 goodnight." it said, and i could hear the machinery work, as it all was pitch black. It took me a few seconds to be able to see again. I squeezed my eyes, and luckily saw Sang-woo in his bed. I moved a little back in my bed, getting comfortable, knowing i would have to be awake for a while.

☀︎︎♥︎☀︎︎

3rd POV:

The man with the gold mask, shaped like a bird walked in to see his daughter laying unconscious. Just like he had left her before. He was tipsy from the alcohol, and smelled like smoke from all the cigarettes. He put away the uncomfortable mask, making him capable of breathing properly again. He could feel the world spin a little around him, as he stumbled down on the small chair. The dramatic nurse came in, and looked worried at the man. "Why hello." The man said with a drunk smile, and half closed eyes. The nurse didn't answer. He just out on his blue gloves and walked over to the unconscious girl. "We had to inject her with a needle. She threatened me." The doctor then said. He investigated her wound, that looked so much better then from when they had picked her up. The man nodded, not really processing the words. A loud burp escaped his mouth, and placed a surprised grimace on the doctors face. The doctor tried to remain professional, and said. "She will be able to come back after the last game."

Sae-Byeok POV:

I woke up, and looked at the empty room. Go-hun was guarding, but focused on me when I let out a tired groan. "Good morning." He said looking back out. The next and last game would begin today. I shrunk my toes, and could feel goosebumps form on my neck and back. I had absolutely no idea we were going to play. But if there were teams, me and Gi-hun needed to stick together.