A Surfing Morning

I woke up and it was 6:30. I got up and changed into my surfing gear. I got my surfboard and paddle and went out my backyard down the beach. I went into the water and started paddling around. My phone started ringing so I got it.

" Hello?"

" Where are you?"

" Mom I'm down on the beach paddle surfing. "

" Oh well breakfast at 8:30."

" Alright I'll be there."

She hung up and I paddled back to shore and sat my board down sitting on it watching the sun rise.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

I looked to see Seth.

" Yeah I guess. How did you get on this beach? It's private. "

" I got up and walked. No one stopped me."

I ran my hands through my hair.

"He cares about you. "

" What? "

" Dean. He really cares about you. He's not the same when he's around you. He goes soft. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but he seriously loses focus whenever someone brings you up."

" Why are you telling me this?"

I said looking out at the ocean.

" I thought you should know. He's been planning to ask you out for two years now."

I gave him a look.

" We never wanted to do it. If we didn't Dean would have lost his job after the night you two got hammered and wouldn't shut up when other people are in the room by the way. Summer said she would make sure he lost his job."

I ran my hand through my hair.

"He was being blackmailed."

I said mostly to my self. Seth nodded.

" Why didn't any of you tell me? "

" We knew how focused you get when Wrestlemainia gets around and we well, everyone is afraid of you!"

I laughed.

" Well I did learn from the best in the business."

" Yeah, but why are you and your mom so different? She was fierce Canadian diva and your fierce bad girl leather, all black, intimidating diva."

" Well when you have a personality disorder you kinda come out that way. Plus Lita forbid me to wear anything with a Canadian symbol on it. When I first got into the WWE I didn't want people to think oh she only got in because her mom's Trish Stratus or she gets whatever she wants because of stuff my mom did. I wanted to make a name for myself and not after hers. "

" Well you did. Especially last night. I heard Summer's done for about a year or two."

I shrugged.

" She deserved it."

He laughed.

" I'm gonna go get breakfast with mom and Lita you wanna come?"

" Really? "

" Yeah. I'm sure James is gonna be there so you won't be the only guy."

" Sure."

" Come on. "

We stood up and walked up the hill to my house. I washed the sand off my feet and put my surfboard up. We walked out the front door down the sidewalk.