Old Days with John

I pulled up to the arena and got out. I grabbed the titles and walked in. My eyes were blood shot and I'm sure I have tear streaks. I walked in and went to the authorities office they were there along with the shield. I sat the titles on the desk.

" Here's your titles back."

I said looking at the floor. I was pulled in a hug by Steph.

" We got the call a few minutes ago. "

I started to cry agian.

" He wouldn't want you crying Sia."

" I know. "

" He would want you to be strong."

" I didn't get to say goodbye to him. He was perfectly fine last week."

I said crying harder.

" Sia you should go home. You can't compete tonight. Not like this."

"I can. I just..."

She pulled away.

" Come on."

She grabbed both of the titles and gave them to me.

" I'm not allowing you to compete tonight."

" I'm not leaving."

" You don't have to. "

She opened the door and we walked out.

" Go down to catering and get you some water. Come back and you can stay here."

I walked off to catering. People would give their condolences, but when John did I lost it. John was a big fan of my grandfather and he was trained by my grandfather so I knew him for a long time. I think we stood crying for like 10 minutes until we went to catering got water and walked around.

" I see you got the titles back."

" I always had them. Mind games John."

He nodded.

"When they called you were the first person I thought about. I remember training with him and you. You two were two peas in a pod."

I smiled a little.

" How you holding up?"

" I knew that I would never take it easy when this happened, but I'm holding up a lot better then I expected. I've cried for three hours straight. "

" He would want you to smile."

"I know."

" How about the good old days. After the show we go get some snow cones and sit out on the beach in his honor?"

" That sounds like fun."

I nodded. He gave me a hug.

" Hang in there."

"You too."

He walked off.

" Sia."

I turned around and saw Dean.

" I'm sorry for your lose."

" Thank you."

"You want to do something later to keep your mind off of it?"

" I already have plans with John."

" Cena?"

" Yeah. We've been friends since I was younger. My grandfather trained him."

" Oh. Okay then maybe some other time."

" Yeah maybe."

I said walking away.