I'm Done

I woke up and showered. I got out putting on my swim suit, sunglasses, and got my red-orange surfboard. I grabbed my phone and saw Dean text me. I sent him a selfie and said,

To: Dean
Multimedia Message
Blocking all the haters.

I walked out and saw the magazine people along with mom, Lita, Stephanie, and dad.

" Hey guys."

I said.

" Hi sweetheart. "

Mom said kissing my head. Lita gave me a hug,

" I seen your interviews today nailed it. "

I smiled.

" You ready?"

Stephanie asked me.

" Let's do it."

She smiled.

" Sia we would like to get you in makeup."

I nodded and dad took my surfboard. I went to the small tent and sat in the chair. They did my makeup which was all waterproof. My hair was left in the natural wavy way.

" Alright we're going to get a few shots on the beach then of you in the water."

I nodded.

" First lets get some shots with you and your board."

We took alot of picutres and then looked at the ones we both liked.

" We would love to get one with you sitting in the water starring out."

I stood up and went to the water. I paddled out a little a sat looking out at the ocean.

"Perfect."

I started paddling out to a wave and I heard a jetski behind me. I dipped under and came back up. I saw a wave and went after it as they snapped pictures. I stood up and went riding the wave. It curled over me and they got a picture of me running my hand through it. Once the wave ended I jumped and they caught the picture. I went under and came back up. I got on my board and we went back up to shore. We looked at the pictures.

" These are amazing."

Stephanie said.

" I know. You look beautiful. "

Mom said.

" I really like this one."

" Alright Sia we're going to start with you and the shark tank. "

Jody said. I nodded and grabbed my board and a towel wrapping it around my shoulder. I sneezed.

" Bless you sweetheart. I think you're getting a cold."

" I'm fine mom. I don't get sick."

We walked up to the hill to her house. My hair was dried and touched up a little and I climbed in the tank. Erney and Sharkie came to me and I rubbed them. The flash scared them and they went away. I came back up.

" The flash scares them."

" We have a water camera could you snap some picutres in there?"

" I'm sure I can. "

I said sneezing. They gave me the camera and I went under. Erney came and I took a selfie with him. He wiggling his fin and we raced while I snapped random pictures. I came back up.

" I'm sure that's enough."

I came out and got a towel.

" Alright let's get the snow cone shop then we can head to the arena and catch some action."