Dress Shopping

Aj, Mom, Galina, Penelope, and I were all going shopping for my wedding dress and reception dress. Dean, Roman, Seth, dad, and Mason were shopping for Dean's tux.

I finished getting Penelope dressed. She started clapping her hands. She and Mason have grown up so much. They've started crawling and lifting up on things bouncing around.

" Hey baby."

Dean walked in with Mason. He kissed my cheek and I kissed Mason.

" Hey."

" You ready?"

" Yeah I am."

"Everyone's here."

I nodded.

" Alright just let me put on her shoes."

I put on Penelope's sparkle shoes and picked her up. We walked downstairs and she was trying to put her fingers in my mouth.

" Hey everybody. "

I greeted them. They all said hey back.

" You excited?"

AJ asked.

"Super."

I smiled.

" So what's the plan?"

" Well Dean is going to look for his tux with the guys and we're going to look for my dress and them we're going to meet for lunch. "

I said. They all nodded. We walked out of the house and Dean locked the doors. I put Penelope in her car seat in my car and Dean kissed her goodbye. I kissed Mason.

" Do you have all of his stuff?"

" Yeah I have everything in the bag."

"Alright we're going to go meet you at 1:30?"

" Yeah no later than 2:00."

I nodded and he pulled me into a kiss. He went buckling Mason in. I got in the car and mom, Galina, and Aj got in. I started the car and drove to the wedding shop. We got out and I got Penelope and her diaper bag. Their were paparazzi snapping pictures at a distance. I locked the car door and we went in.

" Welcome to Bella Wedding Boutique. How can I help you? "

" I had an 12:00 appointment for Siarra Stratigias. "

" Aw yes Mrs. Bella has been expecting you. Follow me."

We followed the girl to a sitting area. She walked back with champagne and water.

" Mrs. Bella will be with you soon."

" Thanks."

She walked off.

" So you have an idea of the dress you want?"

Galina asked.

" Not really, but I know I don't want ruffles, a very low cut, or flowers. Those are top no no."

Penelope laughed clapping. I looked down at her smiling.

" Siarra welcome."

" Hello Bella."

I stood hugging her.

" Oh my Penelope has gotten so big. Where's Mason?"

" With the guys looking for Dean a tux."

" Lets start finding dresses shall we. I already have some picked out."

I nodded and handed Penelope to mom kissing her cheek. She giggled. I walked to the back with Bella.