Raw and Research papers

I was finally released from the hospital, but I'm stuck in a wheelchair. Tonight mom, Lita, and I are going to watch Raw. I'm officially unsuspended. We pulled up going into the arena. Lita and mom helped me in the wheelchair. I had to keep my body sat up straight and my right leg lifted. I could only wear leggings, yoga pants, sweatpants, jeggings, or joggers. We went in and went to the authorities office. Mom knocked.

" It's open."

We walked in.

" Sia!"

" Hi Steph. "

She hugged me carefully then greeted mom and Lita.

" How you feeling ? "

" Pretty good. I just need to keep my body elevated in the right way."

"No complications were there?"

" No not at all until I had to undergo an emergency surgery. My ovaries busted. "

" Oh no!"

" Yeah, but it's fine. I'm fine and I'm recovering so that's all that matters."

She smiled.

" I'm gonna go find my friends."

" Good to see you agian."

" You too Steph."

Lita opened the door letting me out. I wheeled myself all the way to catering and I seen John.

" Johnny Boy!"

" Si Si!"

He smiled and gave me a hug.

" How are you feeling? "

" Great."

" That's good. Does Dean and Aj know you're here?"

" Nope so let this be our own little secret."

" Wish I could, but they're walking in now."

I turned around. They all walked in looking for an empty table. I rolled up to them.

" Don't you guys look badass?"

" Sia!"

Aj said hugging me. I groaned.

" Titles in the ribs."

" Sorry."

" Hi Si?"

" Hey Seth, Roman."

Dean bent down and kissed me.

" Hello Mr. Ambrose. "

He smiled.

" When did you get here?"

" Not to long. Maybe 10 minutes. "

He nodded and kissed me agian.

" Okay you can't just stand in the door."

I heard that British accent. I got angry. Dean moved and Paige was standing there with Summer.

" I may be in a wheelchair, but I can still beat your ass."

" Oh little Sia's here. Hear any voices lately?"

" Yeah Summer because you have the right to talk. I seen Fandango broke up with you on twitter. Possibly one of the worst ways right? Everyone around the word seeing you publicly humiliated. What about you Paige. Nikki sure did kick your ass last week. Then you were put in the black widow. Never in my career have I seen someone cry from a black widow or lose in under seven seconds."