Talks

I was sitting on the couch with my socked covered feet were resting on Dean's lap while I worked on some school work.

"Sia what do you think about us moving in together?"

I looked at him.

" You want to live in a house with me?"

" Yeah I do. I mean we can't have a child and not live in the same house."

" You want me to move to Vegas with you?"

" Well I was thinking that we found a house here in Hawaii. Then we wouldn't be so far from your parents and they could see the baby."

" I would like that."

" You would?"

" Yeah I would. If you think about it we have been technically dating for almost a year if you don't count the time during the last Wrestlemainia. "

" It would be a year on your birthday next week when you turn the big 2-0. What do you want for your birthday?"

" Nothing. I'm not that much into birthdays like I use to be."

" Come on there has to be something that you want to do."

" Can we build a fort and watch movies?"

" Is that what you want to do? "

I nodded.

" Then baby girl that's what we'll do. "

He stood kissing my forehead and went to the kitchen.

" What are you doing?"

" I want to go outside. I'm bored and you're working."

" I'm almost done. "

" Then meet me out here when you finish."

I sighed and continued working. Once I finished I sent it to the teacher and sat the laptop down on the table. I got up and walked out the door outside. I saw Dean sitting down on the beach starring out at the ocean. I walked down the hill.

" All done. I'm officially on Christmas Break without the snow. "

He pulled me down in between his legs. He kissed my forehead rubbing my stomach.

" Just one more semester baby girl."

" I know then junior year. "

I said looking up at him. He leaned down and kissed me. I smiled and looked back at the ocean.

" I'm so happy."

Dean said.

" Yeah?"

" Yeah. This is what I've always wanted. You're giving me what I always wanted. A family. I love you."

" I love you too. "

I said kissing him.

" Wanna go watch Smackdown?"

" Why not."

We got up and went back in the house.