Boston Baby

I woke up from my alarm clock. I got up brushing my teeth and got dressed into a pair of joggers, a white tshirt, a flannel, and my burgundy Vans. I brushed my hair and put on my beanie the same color off my shoes. I got my two suitcases and walked to the elevator. I went to the hotel lobby and checked out. Mom and dad came down and we got in the car. I laid sprawled out in the backseat falling asleep.

" Si wake up we're here."

I woke up yawning. We got out and dad got my suitcases. The car beside me opened and Dean got out with flowers, a teddy bear, and balloons.

" Good morning gorgeous. "

" G'morning."

I said still half asleep. He pulled me in a hug and kissed my forehead.

" We need to get you checked in."

Mom said. I nodded and Dean grabbed my hand. We walked in and mom signed me in. I laid on Dean trying to go back to sleep.

" Babe you have to stay awake."

" I'm to tired and you're comfortable. "

" You'll be able to sleep soon, but now you need to stay awake."

I nodded yawning.

" Siarra Stratigias?"

We stood up and followed the nurse.

" Good morning. Which of you are Sia?"

I raised my hand.

" All right we're going to get you prepped and ready for surgery have a seat."

I sat on the bed trying my hardest to not fall asleep. She pulled out a hospital gown.

" Once you are finished with the surgery you will be coming back to this room so you can leave your clothes here. I need you to get changed it this gown please. "

I stood up and went to the bathroom. I changed and came back climbing in the bed.

" Alright if I can get your right arm."

I held out my arm and she stuck the iv in it.

" Try not to move so much. Once the anesthetic kicks in you will be rolled out the the operating room."

I nodded. She smiled walking out. Dean grabbed my left hand.

" You okay?"

" I'm fine. I'm just so sleepy. "

Mom said something I didn't understand, but I heard the door close. I looked at Dean.

" I love you for coming to be with me."

" I've missed far to many surgeries of yours and I need to be at this one. "

He leaned over the bed rail kissing me. I kissed him back as much as I could, but I was tired.

" I love you my everything. "

" I love you captain."

" I'll be here as soon as you wake up. I'm not leaving your side."

" You have Raw later."

" I know, but I have priorities first."

I smiled and kissed him one last time before falling asleep.
******
I woke up blinking from the bright light. I groaned. I felt Dean's hand.

" Baby you okay?"

I nodded.

" I'm fine."

I mumbled with my eyes half open. I puckered my lips trying to kiss him. He laughed and peck my lips.

"How you feeling? "

I heard mom ask

" I'm fine, but I'm numb."

" You're gonna be numb for awhile. Do you need anything? "

" I want water."

She nodded and she walked out of the room.

" Where's dad?"

" He had a call he had to take."

" How was it?"

" Baby the surgery went okay."

" Good."

" But.."

" But what?"

"It's gonna be longer then two weeks for you to get better. It will take at least half a year."

" I don't want it to be half a year."

I whined.

"I know, but this was a major surgery that was completely complicated. This effects the ability of you walking, running, even having kids."

" Really?"

He nodded. I gave him a kiss.

" You should go for Raw."

" Trying to get rid of me?"

" No it's just I'm gonna be sleeping most of the time and Seth and Roman need you."

He nodded.

"I really want to be here with you."

" I want to be with you too, but you need to go to work and kick ass like you always do while I screamed at the tv after you win. "

" You yell at the tv?"

" Yeah. It's a habit. "

He laughed and kissed me.

"I'm gonna go, but I'm going to Skype you okay?"

I nodded. He gave me the cute teddy bear with my initials on the stomach.

" I love this bear."

" I knew you would so I got it for you."

We kissed over and over agian.

" I love you baby girl. "

" I love you too babe."

" I'll skype you okay?"

I nodded. We had one last kiss.

" I'm gonna be watching you tonight."

He nodded.

" Love you baby girl. "

He said walking out. I snuggled into the bear and fell asleep.