Beach Day

I got dressed in my swimsuit and walked out my room. I got out three surfboards.

" Looking good chica."

I turned around and Nikki and Brie were standing there.

"Thanks."

" Let us help you."

" Thanks."

I got out a cord to hook up on the board Nikki was gonna use and closed the door.

"Alright that's all."

I got some sunglasses and walked back down the hill with Nikki and Brie. I sat the board down and got the boards Nikki and Brie hand. I stuck them in the ground and bent over to put the cord on Nikki's.

" Chica Dean is getting a eyeful of you right now. You two a thing?"

" Nope."

I said making sure the cord was attached to the board.

" Have you guys hooked up?"

" Like once."

" Once?"

" Yeah I mean we've like hung out and stuff, but that's about it. "

I said standing up.

" Have you guys kissed?"

" Yeah."

" He's like you since they got here in the WWE. Maybe you should give him a chance."

I shrugged.

" I don't know maybe."

I said taking the boards out of the ground.

" Seth and John get your assess over here."

" You need more sleep."

John said pushing my shoulder.

" Shut up."

I said grabbing my board. I got in the water and paddled out until I seen a wave. I dipped under and came back up. I tried catching it, but I didn't. I paddled back close to shore. I waited for another wave. I found one, but missed it. Over and over I couldn't catch a wave. I tried one last time and my board snapped to pieces. I got out the water and looked at the board split in half.

" You okay?"

Roman asked.

"Yeah just not my day is all."

I said dropping the broken board. I sat beside him playing in the sand.

" My father knew your grandfather. I met him a few times when I was a teenager. He was a great man."

" Thank you. "

" You're welcome. "

I looked out at the sun rising.

" What happened to your board?"

I heard Dean asked.

" Not my day in the water."

I said standing up. I got the broken board and went up the hill to my house. I went to the room I keep my surf stuff and put it in a box with my other broken boards.

" What is this?"

" My surfing room."

"This is amazing."

Dean said walking around.

"What happened to this one?"

" I was surfing and a shark took a bite out of it. That's why I have this scar on my wrist. "