chapter fifteen

Where could uncle Haroon be for goodness sake?

I hissed and dialed his number. He came out of a orange Lexus jeep that I didn't imagine he could be inside

"Hey sisi" he said hugging me and I gave him a questioning look

"Ok look, as I dropped you off, I decided to visit a friend. He was taking his brother to this birthday and asked if I will tag along and I said yes. My car is now in a car wash so they will take us there and we will take our car and drive home. Beside, you wanted me to come to this party and ulala, here I am" uncle Haroon explained smiling

"Fine let's go" I said and walked toward the Lexus jeep. Uncle Haroon sat in the front and I entered the back seat.

"You" I shouted as I turn to see uncle Haroon's friend younger brother which now appear as Ibrahim.

"You" Ibrahim repeated

"What are you doing here huh?" I asked

"Hmm excuse me, you are sitting in my brother's car. I am the one that suppose to ask you that" he said

The two guys turn to us. "Do you know each other?" Uncle Haroon asked.

"Yeah. He's the bully I told you about" I reminded uncle Haroon.

"But I'm not disturbing you anymore so?" He said with huff.

I huffed too and I crossed my arms over my chest fuming with annoyance.

Uncle Haroon and his friend shared knowing look before shouting "LOVE IS IN THE AIRR"

Omg!this guys...ughh

"Can you stop and drive for goodness sake?" Ibrahim says and sway his hand in the air.

The guys laughed and started driving. I learnt that Ibrahim's older brother name is Mustapha. He kept telling me things and I said either ohh or ok.

We finally arrived at the car wash and I was the first to fly out of the car.

"Bye in-law" Mustapha said with grin and drove off. Uncle Haroon tried talking to me but I ignored him as we went to his car and get in.

He didn't try talking to me again till we reached home. I regain my happiness and I hugged my mum.

Uncle Haroon greeted her and went to his room.

"Mum look at what they shared" I said handling her the sealed leather.

She teared it and her eyes widened.

"They shared this?" She asked without letting me see the leather

"Yeah. That's what they shared" I replied trying to peep into the leather.

She started bringing out what is inside one by one. She bought out five jotters with Maya's beautiful face on them.

Then a large piece of cake, mini blender and finally a fine full six yard Ankara.

Wooooow, I never thought it was that at all.

"This Ankara is up to 10 thousands or so" my mum announced and it did surprised me and didn't surprise me at the same time.

It didn't surprise me cos I know they are so rich and can do what pass this one. So no big deal

I gist her about the party and finally went to my room. I opened the gift that I won specifically and I saw it was all chocolates.

Plenty different types of chocolates. I love chocolates.

I started munching on it forgetting to show my mum first.

I remembered and I rushed downstairs to show her the chocolates. I asked her if she would take some and she says she's not a baby to take chocolates

I went back upstairs and found uncle Haroon on my bed

"Huh,what brings you here mister?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nooo you are eating my chocolates" I shouted as I noticed him shoving large piece in his mouth.

I ran toward him and snatched it.

"Pls Khair, you know you are my best sis,so pls share with your younger bro" he said putting up a cute face.

"Fine" I said rolling my eyes and sat on the bed with him

"Let me show you something" he said bringing out his phone. He on his phone and played a video. He handed the phone to me and continued eating my chocolates.

It was the video of us when we were playing that chair game or whatever its called.

I opened my mouth widely but smiled when I saw what I did to malika.

"Let me show you another one" he said with evil smirk and I nodded.

He hid the phone from me as he go to his secret place where he hide the video.

He handed it to me with a smirk. It was video of me and others dancing, specifically me.

I was dancing like someone that was bewitched. I was even without my veil. I never knew that is how I danced when I was dancing the dance. Goddd

"Ehh ehm...you see this video, I will show mum" uncle Haroon threatened

Holy fish

My mum will never allow me to go out again if she sees this video

"You know mum will not be happy if she sees this. Sooooo, if you don't want me to show her,you shall give me the remaining chocolates." He said with a smirk.

He won't get away with this

I ran to the bathroom to delete it but I can't. How did he make it un-deletable

I walked back to the room and fall on my knees begging him but he said no until I gave him the chocolates.

I gave up and gave him. He went out of my room bouncing with happiness. You will think he's not a man of 24years.  But whenever he's serious, he will be bossing people around as if he owns them.

Ughhh

____________