CHAPTER 2

"Yeah could you Y/N, we could maybe go by alake, or we could try and find some fossils!"

Ranboo responded, you'd smile andchuckled, you always liked collecting random things. You'd remember that onetime you and Wilbur found some matching gems, heh....

You'd grab your gemnecklace and rub it, you'd get a little startled when Tommy was waving his handin your face yelling "

Y/N ARE YOU DED? IF YOUR DED IM GONNA TAKE EVERYTHING OFYOURS-", "I'm alive Tommy, and if you lay a single hand on my stuff I will[beeping] murder you and explode everything you love..."

Tubbo and Ranboo seemedworried while Tommy was plain out stressing out

"I was joking! Can't you guyslive a little"

  you'd laugh a little, They all started laughing nervously... itwas really obvious thou...

"And sure Ranboo, I would love that!

 OOO MAYBE WE CANTRY AND FIND SOME GLOW SQUIDS, OROROROROR TRY AND BEFRIEND AN ENDERMAN!"

Ranboosmiled happily,

Hey, Tubbo can I talk to you about something, and is that okaywith you Y/N if we leave for a little to chat?"

  Tommy asked,

  "yeah sure...... justcome back soon alright?". "Yeah, we will Y/N!" 

Tubbo said cheerfully. You'd andRanboo started to chat, then he had to go....

He didn't really specify why, soyou decided to head to Wilburs grave without Tommy, it would have been betteranyway,

you didn't want Tommy to hear what you were saying... or anybody in fact...you'd grab a bunch of Wilbur's favourite things and head tohis grave... his final resting place...  

A/N

decided to update so there you go Y'all