CHAPTER 9

On your way home, Wilbur discusses with you what you will need to get ready to break dream out.

YouRemember one thing you, Wilbur and Tommy need to go to Phil's house Once youget to your house, Wilbur tells you to meet him near the prison tomorrow atlunchtime with all the items he said you will need.

  You agree and enter yourhouse. He bids you farewell. "Bye Wilbur." 

You say as you close the door. It's late in the evening now and you decide to go straight to bed.

 Thenext morning, you wake up early and get ready. You walk downstairs and enteryour storage room. You open the chest where you keep your weapons and you takeout your netherite sword, pickaxe and a diamond axe in case you need it foranything. 

You then close that chest and open another one, from which you takeout a bow, three invisibility potions and some arrows in case you getcaught. 

You close the chest and once again, you open another,you take out your armour and then close it.

 You enter your kitchen and makesome Toast then you sit down and eat. Once you have finished, 

you leave theplate on your kitchen side and pick up your phone to check the time, 11:34 am.

A/N 

SORRY GUYS FOR NOT POSTING BECAUSE IDINT SLEEP FOR 2 WHOLE DAYS FROM OUR YEAR END PARTY, ANYWAYS thank you to the people who read my other book 

Expect something from me later