CHAPTER 11

A/N AT THE END :D

You are nearly at the prison now and soon you seeWilbur waiting for you. 

"Took you long enough to get here." Wilbur says to youimpatiently. 

"Sorry, I saw tommy on the way and I was talking to him whilewalking here." You say apologetically.

 "It's fine, just let's begin now."Wilbur says

. After hours and hours, maybe even longer, of mining, you are halfway to dreams cell.

 "I didn't think it would take this long." You mutter toyourself. Hearing what you said,

 Wilbur replies with "It's almost impossible tobreak in or out, what do you expect?" "I don't know." You say.

 More hours passand now there is just one block in between you and Dream. 

"Stop!" You andWilbur turn around and see Sam facing you both at the entrance of where you aremining. 

You and Wilbur look at each other. Wilbur immediately turns back aroundand begins mining again. Sam begins running towards you both. You grab the hiltof your netherite sword and pull it out your inventory.

 "I did it!" You turn tolook at Wilbur.

 He is standing, in what is now an entrance to Dreams cell,smiling. You and Wilbur both enter and you place some stone in the new entranceof the cell where you were mining.

 You get the invisibility potions out andpass one to each Wilbur and dream, then you keep the last. You all drink themand put away all the items you are holding.

 Sam breaks the stone and standssurprised in the cell when he doesn't see you three. You all run past him andout of the prison

 The sun is rising now and you realise because of how longthe mining took it has now been days since you came. You all keep running untilyou get quite far away from the prison.

A/N  

EYYYYY.....SORRY GUYS THAT I TOOK TOO LONG ,

I JUST GOT A NEW LAPTOP ITS BEAUTIFUL OMG ANYWAYS I'LL POST A NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK :D