002 ali

You gazed at the large flower stand, filled with tons of different colors and smells. You slightly bent over to smell each kind, pressing your nose against them. You always visited this stand every Friday on your way home from work. It melted away your stress and gave you a chance to relax and admire nature. Naturally, you had become close with the owner; you had been coming for two years after all.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Right on time; I just got a new shipment in." she smiled kindly.

You greeted her with a bow and smiled back at her, "anything new?"

She nodded and set down a pot of beautiful purple and white flowers. Admiring them, you asked her what they were. 'The Rose of Sharon' she said. They were very common in Korea but you didn't remember ever seeing them before. You nodded as she explained their backstory, carefully listening but still looking at the gorgeous flowers in front of you. Looking behind you, you saw a familiar face. You saw him quite a bit while you hung out there.

"(Y/N)!" he had a big smile on his face as you bowed.

He always greeted you with such excitement but you blushed every time.

"Hello, Ali. How are you today?" You turned around to face him, forgetting you were talking to the stand owner.

You heard her walk away as he explained his week, still having a small, soft smile on his face. His intoxicating good looks made it hard to focus on his words; although you loved his voice as well. There wasn't anything you disliked about him besides his inability to notice that you had a crush on him. But maybe that was a good thing. Despite knowing him for a while, he didn't know much about you apart from the small details you'd share about yourself. You knew a lot about him though. He talked a lot, like A LOT. But you didn't mind listening to him talk, you liked hearing about him.

"I actually wanted to ask you something, (Y/N)" he continued, changing the subject from his plans for next week.

You tilted your head, curious about what it could be.

"We've known each other for a while now..." he trailed off, looking down at the ground.

He gently kicked a few pebbles around before continuing, "would you maybe wanna go on a date sometime? It's kind of sudden, I know, but you just make me really happy whenever I'm around you and I think you're really cute."

He looked back up at you with soft eyes, causing you to melt. You took a moment to answer, not because you didn't want to, but because you didn't want to seem too eager.

"Yeah, for sure, Ali. That sounds really fun" you nod, smiling at him.

His face lights up hearing your reply. He suddenly picks you up and spins you around, laughing. This man just really asked you out, and you said yes. You couldn't help but laugh along with him, feeling joy seep into every part of your body. Putting you down, he gently grabbed your hand and brought it up to his lips, gently kissing you. You feel your face heat up as he looked deep into your eyes, entrancing you with his sparkling mocha eyes.

"How about that restaurant down the street, tonight at 8" he questioned you, letting go of your hand.

"I'll be there," you said slightly smirking.

He nods in agreement and grabs a flower behind you, giving it to you and placing the money on the counter. Holding the flower tightly, you watched him walk away, swaying with each step. You had a date with a cute guy...tonight... You looked down at your watch and realized you didn't have much time to get ready. Running down the street towards your house, you replayed the moment over and over again in your head.

Okay, this one is a little longer!! I have a Gi-hun story and a Byeok story in the works so be ready for those! :D

Peace!