Chapter 12

Sarah's POV

"Never thought I'd see him again!" My dad exclaimed as Drago stepped in front of the Bewilderbeast.

Lightning and Shadow roared at the Bewilderbeast who stepped closer and closer to the ocean ready to follow us. Drago followed the dragon ready to shoot us down.

I unsheathed my blue inferno, "Step away from the Bewilderbeast!!!"

Drago laughed.

"Sarah come on! We just have to get the Bewilderbeast and go!" My dad said.

"Drago needs to be taken care of! Let me deal with him!" I pleaded. "If we stop Alvin, Drago will still be alive threatening the peace between us and dragons!"

I've heard of you little one! Word of you spreads fast! You rescued dragons under the tyranny of Alvin!

You're under the tyranny of Drago!

I am not! He's promised me so many good things if I do what he wants!

You've killed many people and dragons for Drago! If you come with us there will be peace between dragons and humans after we defeat Alvin!

The Bewilderbeast said nothing but Drago shouted from the shore, "What are your doing?!"

I glanced at my dad and he gave the approving nod. Lightning dove to the shore landing in front of Drago stirring dust with her wing. Her spikes still glowed blue as her power illuminated from her body. I got off pointing my sword at Drago.
He chuckled,"This is the daughter of Jon Haddock! What shame he must feel!"

"Are you forgetting I'm riding a Night Fury? Are you forgetting that my father defeated you fifteen years ago and you ran away like a coward?!" I sneered.

Drago scowled and lunged at me. I ducked blocking his move with my sword. It began to melt his staff; Drago lashed out with a fist in rage. It connected with my jaw as I tried to move too late. Lightning rushed to my side licking my face instantly making it better. She turned to face Drago snarling a purple-blue light forming in her throat.

Lightning planned to finish him once and for all.

Suddenly Drago shouted at the top of his lungs and the Bewilderbeast fired ice at me. I crouched down as Lightning leapt on top covering me with her wings.

"NO!" I heard my dad scream from outside the ice.

Lightning let out an ear-piercing roar exploding ice that surrounded us with a plasma blast. I stood up shakingly leaning on my dragon.

I noticed his men advancing forward slowly weapons raised.

"Stay back! Or she'll kill him!" I warned.

"You're bluffing!" A man called out.

I charged forward at Drago lashing out at his leg leaving a deep cut on his thigh with burn marks around it.

"Am I?!" I outstretched my arms challenging the men.

"Sarah! Hurry up!" My dad called from the sky.

I looked out in the ocean to see the Bewilderbeast in the water following Shadow towards Berk.

"Leave now! Travel across the world never to return to Berk!" I ordered. "He doesn't need you! He never even wanted you!" I pointed to Drago.

Do it if you like. I said shrugging at Lightning.

This man, he's the reason Shadow and I are the last of the Night Furies.

I gasped. BOOM! A plasma blast exploded from her mouth slamming into Drago. He fell to the ground heavy as a rock.

I checked his pulse.

Dead.

His men retreated to their ships leaving us forever. I smirked getting back on Lightning following the Bewilderbeast back to Berk.

I never realized. I'm sorry Lightning....

I have avenged my species....