˚ ✩. 19 .✩ ˚

───────────── .°୭̥ ❁

Marinette was so startled at his sudden confession, she couldn't think of any smart remark for it. "Chat, do you really mean that?" she asked him, genuinely curious. I mean, sure he talked about his feelings when she was Ladybug, but when it was directly to you it was so much different.

"O-oh, you... heard me?" he asked sheepishly, blushing from off the screen where she couldn't see him. She giggled softly, humming as a yes.

"I genuinely do love you, yeah. I think you're so precious, and I'm glad that I met you, because you make me so happy I can't explain how I feel when I'm with you. That's what I was planning to tell you, that I really like you Marinette, I love you."

The bluenette was quite flabbergasted by his confession. "You're adorable, you know that," she told him, hiding half her face under the blanket to cover her blush. He laughed. "That's the first time you've said something like that," he pointed out, and even from his voice she could tell he was grinning like an idiot.

"I would kiss you right now if I could," he said ever so softly, just so Marinette heard him. "Pfft," Marinette laughed, not knowing what to say. She was still very much flustered at the confession. "I regret letting you leave even more now," she admitted, squeezing the pillow in her hands tightly. "I regret leaving too," he agreed, lovestruck-sighing again.

"You did it again," Marinette simply said, leaving him confused. "Did what?" Chat asked, genuine confusion laced in his voice. "That sigh you do, when you talk to me," she said, chuckling. "It's adorable."

Chat's hand slapped to his mouth. He was smilling so wide his mouth hurt. Marinette had saw his hand briefly 'fly' across the screen, shaking her head mentally. "Give me a second," he suddenly told her, muting himself and turning off his camera.

Adrien grabbed the pillow closest to him and screamed into it. He was freaking out basically like a little child. "Gross," Plagg stuck his tongue out in disgust. "Oh shush Plagg," the boy snapped, before squeezing his face to subdue the heat in his cheeks. After somewhat recovering, he went back to his phone, unmuting and turning on his camera. "Back Marinette," he said in a whisper as he saw her eyelids droop.

"Hmm, hi, welcome back," she welcomed him, clearly feeling sleepy now. "You're sleepy," Chat pointed out, her laughing. "You noticed," she replied sarcastically, picking up her phone and holding it close to her face.

"While you're not here right now.." her started, before pecking her phone softly. "A kiss through the phone for my dear knight," she finished dramatically, giggling. He laughed along, forming a half finger heart with his fingers like in the photo he sent her. "Thank you precious," he thanked her sweetly, before she yawned again. "You really should head to bed now, goodnight," he said, waiting for her response before hanging up.

"I can't believe that just happened," Adrien sighed dreamily, placing his phone on the side table next to his bed. Plagg rolled his eyes. "Happy for you, kid, but try to keep the fanboying or whatever that is at the low."

"Well too bad, it'll just get higher from here."

--

That Saturday morning, Marinette woke up, a warm feeling in her chest. She was confused, but only until she had fully awoken. Rubbing her eyes, she smiled immediately as she remembered last night, which had put her in a really good mood.