˚ ✩. 23 .✩ ˚

so i thought i was gonna go sleep after those two chaps were done editing...

yet here i am, working on this one.
───────────── .°୭̥ ❁

Chat was quite relieved the rain had stopped as he got ready to head over to Marinette's house; he didn't want to get wet and get scolded by her.

He landed on her rooftop straight away knocking at the hatch.

No answer.

He knocked again.

No answer.

He knocked a bit more softly, calling out her name. Just as he thought to leave, the hatch just barely cracked open. "Password please?" the bluenette's voice asked cheekily. Chat rolled his eyes. "What do you mean 'password'?" he asked, raising his eyebrows at her. "Password please," she repeated like a robot, stifling her giggles.

"Oh, I see how this is, it's your payback for last night, isn't it?" he asked in confirmation to his theory, in which she hummed, not actually denying or confirming. "So pretty boy, password?" she asked yet again, annoying the hell out of him.

"Unblock me, you're pretty, I'm crazy in love with you, you can be so stubborn sometimes, I want to kiss you," he listed down with each guess he inched closer to her face, gradually lowering his voice. "Keep going, monsieur knight," she challenged, this time flipping the trap door fully open but still not letting him pass.

"You're so stubborn that it's attractive, just kiss me already," he urged, his wishing being fullfilled as she reached out and pulled him towards her by the collar, pressing her lips against his for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Did I get the answer right?" he asked in a whisper, quite flustered at her gesture.

"I don't know..." she sing-songed, just as it started to rain again. "Come on Marinette let me in," the black cat urged as his hair started to drench.

"Fine," she surrended, finally allowing him to enter.

"Unblock me," was the first thing he said to her.

She shook her head, heading over to the one of the two chairs in front of her computer, sitting down. She spun around to face him, a smirk on her face.

"If you can beat me, I'll unblock you, if not, you stay blocker until I decide to unblock you," she told him, handing him a controller.

"You're kidding, right?" he asked, taking the controller from her skeptically.

She shook her head innocently, then turning back to her PC and setting up the game. "What are you waiting for, sit down!" she laughed, the blonde boy still shocked she was serious about it.

"Why do you do this to me," Chat groaned. Marinette had beat him the fourth time in a row; she had shown no mercy and absolutely destroyed him.

"I'll give you a best out five, if you fail, you'll stay blocked!" she taunted, her smirk making its way back onto her face. "You're so on," he retorted confidently, leaning foward. He was going to show her alright.

So he didn't really show her. She had bested him that final round.

"No!" he exclaimed, psuhing his chair back, the bluenette laughing in triumph. "Guess who's staying blocked!" she teased, turning towards him. He rolled his eyes, folding his arms across his chest.