CH-1

Riya's pov
I am walking in the aisle with my papa beside me.....today I am going to marry my sweetheart and are going to be officially each others....I reached the stage, papa gave my hand to Mr. handsome hunk and the priest started chanting and asked my sweetheart if he accepts me as his wife but he was saying riyu..riyu..wake up
I woke up and saw that my father is trying to wake me up.....

"Why do you always try to wake me up at wrong time papa I was just about to get married to Chris Hemsworth".....I said him making faces....

"Darling if I haven't awakened you right now then you only have to face your mom's wrath............its 9 :30 am"....he said making me realize that I am going to get killed by my mom because she had told me to wake up early today as some of the relatives from mom's side are coming up for their so called family meet and greet.......

Get ready fast beta (child)...he said while exiting my room.....

I don't like my relatives its not like I am some brat but they always criticized me and every damn thing related to me which I dont know why....but its not the time to think about this because I am super late....

I went to the washroom attached to my room did my business then came into my room and took out a black t-shiri and blue jean from the cupboard and then I took a bath in a really speedy way after that I dried and combed my hair and left them as it is...this is the thing about me after my eyes that I love the most they are brown and wavy till my waist......

this is the thing about me after my eyes that I love the most they are brown and wavy till my waist

I applied some mascara that gives a nice look to my blue doe shaped eyes... I dont know from where I inherited this blue color....... then a lil bit of lip gloss on lips and descended the stairs in hurry......but thanks to my clumsiness, I was about to trip from the last stair but in mean time a strong pair of hands holded me from my waist I looked up to see my saviour and as soon as I saw him I jumped over and hugged him.....

I missed you bhai..I said him hugging tightly.....
I missed you too riyuu baby...he also said hugging me tightly..
He is my brother who had gone to delhi for 2 weeks for some bussiness related stuffs.....
"Aap kab aye?" (when did you came?)...
I asked him smilingly.....
"At 3 am when you were sleeping and snoring"......he said in a duh tone....

"First of all I don't snore and second I sleep at night because I am not an owl like you who sleeps in day and wakes up at night"......I said him glaring......

Then from nowhere a pair of hands came and holded both mine and brother's ear...we both winced at pain... then we both turned and saw mumma glaring at us...
You both just met now after whole two weeks and started arguing....she said faking anger and pressuring on two weeks..

"Jaane do naa unhe devi bache hai" (leave them devi they are kids).....Papa came to our rescue....

"What leave them they are not kids mahesh they are adults"......mom said to dad and we have heard this sentence for the umpteenth time from her mouth......