CH-19

PLSSSSSS VOTEEEEEEE & COMMENTTTTT!!!!!!!

Third Person's POV

Bang.....bang......bang...

She opened her eyes  because of loud gunshots and a heavy headache.....

Clutching her hair in both of her fists she looked around here and there and wondered where she was......

"Did I died by stumbling and ended up in heaven cuz this doesn't feels real"......she muttered to herself while looking aroumd her surrounding and found herself in a black beautiful room.......

she muttered to herself while looking aroumd her surrounding and found herself in a black beautiful room

B

ang.....

"Gunshots????.....Is violence allowed in heaven????"....she muttered.....

Naah it have to be Earth only cuz hell cant be THIS beautiful and also we all know how your deeds are to make you end up in heaven......her subconscious butted in.....

Her head was aching like it got crushed by a whole train and also nausea was at its peak.....

"Where the F am I and how the heck did I ended up here???"..........she questioned herself while massaging her head with her fingers in hope for some relief from pain......

"Last night I went to the bar.....I was dancing n drinking with Shrish......   Where is she????........Why cant I remember anything properly.....arghhhh".......she cried out and closed her eyes while trying to remember something which brought her to this ethereal place.....

A blurred face , Bright Brown eyes , curly hairs........A face flashed infront of her.....

Man why can't I remember anything???.....did I met anyone????.....who was that person????......And most importantly where am I and where is She????......

She tried to get out of the bed but ended up  realising that she is not anymore in her clothes but in a oversized black colored T-shirt and wide grey tousers , this made her too stunned and the possibilities of how her clothes got changed in her mind was making her go numb and too numb........

"Please leave me....I haven't done anything wrong with you till now please".......A girl begged to a man....

"TILL NOW....what do you mean..huhh... that you can do something to me... if yes then clear you misconception you b***h".....the man said and pushed the young girl from her shoulders making the sleeves of her dress teared and started laughing like a maniac he was.....

A tear rolled down from her eyes but she was too quick to wipe it off as if someone is gonna charge a hefty amount of tax on her for crying.....

She quickly got off the bed and exited the room.....she was walking through the magnificient tall corridors and came in view with a huge BEAUTIFUL hall whose beauty can't be defined as it was in Black her favourite color.....

she was walking through the magnificient tall corridors and came in view with a huge BEAUTIFUL hall whose beauty can't be defined as it was in Black her favourite color

(A/n- You can imagine any of them if you want).....

Did I got kidnapped by a mafia king who fell in love with me or some smoking hot stalker who loves me.....she squealed thinking about her imaginations.....

This was her.....no one can tell by looking at her now that she was crying a while ago.....well this trait of hers always helped in situations......

"Hey you idiot....this is not fictional world , it is reality if someone have kidnapped you then there is a motive and not some love logic......you gotta look for Shrishti or maybe run away from here......What if you really got kidnapped by someone in mafia who is going to sell your organs after cutting you in pieces and pieces"......her not so dear mindy pushed in the thoughts inside Riya making her gulp her own saliva ......

To be continued....

Hey amigos....Its a very short update as I wanted to do it today only but wasn't able to write anymore cuz there is a lot of blockage in my mind rn.....

But YOU do tell me how was it.....

Buhhhbyyyy
Take care....

Xoxo
Fatima
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰