CH-5

Shanon's pov

Right now I am in my penthouse moving from here and there in my hall with fisted hands, clenched teeths, thinking about that slapping girl and waiting for Adams men to send me the details of that girl....If I wanted I can even shoot her there only at the airport but I dont want to give her such type of death.....
None had ever dared to talk with me in that tone except Adam but she also bloody slapped me.....
You Are Going To Pay For This Miss Slap....I thought and in the meantime someone knocked at the door....
I opened the door and saw Michael the most trusted man of Adam....
Sir here is the information of that airport girl in this file....he told me while giving me the file and I took that from his hand...
Sir one more thing she is coming for tomorrow's interview for interns.....he said
I thought something for a min and
You can go now....I said to him while closing the door

This is going to be interesting...I smirked at my plan which I just made a min ago....
Then I called Adam and told him to do the PREPARATION for tomorrow and then opened the file....

Name - Pari Singh
Age - 23
Nation - India
D.O.B - 9th December 1998
Education - Done MBA in Engineering and bussiness administration
Family - Mother(Devi Singh)
                Father(Mahesh Singh)
          1 older brother
      (Siddharth Singh)

Always been a bright student.....                              
Quite violent type person.....

And there was a smiling pic of her too at the last...

Well this is going to be the turn of her life....I thought
And I dont know when my anger left me....and I slept....
__________________________________

Right now I am in my car waiting for Adam to call me....as I have told him that I am going to take Miss slap's interview and more like I am starting my plan from here and I even told him to make her wait and her interview is going to take place at last.....

__________________________________

I entered at the floor and saw her sitting on a chair staring at my cabins door anxiously and then a boy came out from there after his interview ended and she was looking so frustrated then I entered in my office......
And I have called the receptionist and asked him to make her wait for few mins more.....
After sometimes She knocked on the door and asked for the permission to enter and I said a yes....
You may sit Miss.....I told her.....
As I was sitting facing the wall she hadn't seen my face till now...

Thank you Mr accardi....she thanked me and sat on the chair...
Here is my info. in this file....she said to me....

Then I turned making her eyes wide, mouth agaped in shock..... She is looking like a cartoon character right now....

You must close your mouth Miss Singh because you are looking like a character from cartoon.....I said with a smirk while going through her file.....But I know most of the information not all but most of this file's information
She quickly composed herself...

So Miss Singh introduce yourself....I said

She thought for a while and then replied...
Myself Pari Singh......I am an Indian.....I completed my studies in Engineering and Bussiness Administration......annd.........she  was about to say more but I cutted her saying.....
Okayy Let the intro part as it is because everything is written over here.....

Then I asked her different type of questions and she answered them confidently I  even tricked her in a lot of questions and she even got stuck in some of them.......
She is really beauty with brains....my subconscious did a entry by saying this....
She is not beautiful for me and if she was intelligent she would have never dared to slap me....I said to my subconscious..

Its nice MEETING YOU Miss Singh....I said with a smirk thinking about the future
Your interview is like okaay kinda....I said
We will let you know if you get selected you can go noww....I said in a bored tone....

Ohh.....okayy...She replied confusedly and got out from here...

I am gonna make her think that she is not gonna get selected leaving her in frustration  but at the last time the mail will go to her that she got selected.....

I selected her not only because of my plan but also because she is really talented and if she gets the perfect guide she can become someting BIG....I thought
But why the hell I am praising her...
Because she is beauty with brains...my subconscious remarked..
Do you have anything else to say...I asked subby....

And now I have to focus on what for I have came to London.....I habe already found 2 leeches in this office but I have to wait for the correct time....

To be continued

Hey guys.......
I was having some free time and my next paper is after 2 days so thought why not to update.....
And I dont think I did justice to Shanon's pov, but as I have already told its my first time trying to pen down my thoughts so bear with me....
And if there is anything that can be improved so do tell me politely....
Do comment and vote
Tata bye bye for now
Xoxo
Fatima
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰