CH-7

Riya's pov

Did you ever got that urge to kill someone very badly but can't because then you will be sentenced to death......

Right now I am feeling the same thing, beacause....yesterday I slept earlier , earlier as in sense 9 pm & miraculously I woke up at 6 am and I didn't want to sleep again so I got up from the bed , freshened up and then I got out from the house for a morning walk and as soon as I came back I made some sandwiches for me and Shrish and its her first day so I just want to volunteer in every little thing which I can do properly so she can go earlier.....
And then I came in the living room sat on the couch opened my laptop and with the laptop my eyes also got widen like saucers👁👁 because there was a mail from Accardi's pvt. ltd. that I got selected and needed to come on time which is 10 pm and its already 8 : 30 am freaking 8 :30 am.....
What am I gonna do nowwwwwww...................
Then Shrishti came from her room cladded in a professional attire...

What happened to you girl why are you looking like Chris Hemsworth is coming to meet you

What happened to you girl why are you looking like Chris Hemsworth is coming to meet you....She asked me placing her bag on the couch

I got selected for the internship.....I said

Then why are you sulking idiot , its a good news right...she asked me...
But they mailed me at 11 pm yesterday and I saw that mail right now and I have to reach over there at 10 am, how I am going to get ready noww....I said whining...
Ahh girl you have so much time you are just exaggerating things go and get a shower I will select your clothes....she said

Gooo....she again said
I think you have got training from mommy of how to order riya...I said to her while showing my tongue and running to my room

And I heard her sigh

I came out from my bathroom in a bathrobe and mann this is the quickest shower I have took in my whole damn life and I quickly dried my hair and changed into the dress and did a light makeup and came out from my room

Hurry up riyuu girl otherwise we both will be late on our first day....Shrishti said wearing her heels hurriedly
Yeah yeah lets go...I said grabbing the sandwich in my one hand and my bag in other hand because food is the first priority

__________________________________

Right now I am in a cab going to the office...Shrish took another cab to go to her office....and I am hell tensed up because I will get late on my first day only...

Please drive faster Mr....I will pay you a lil extra if I got there on time....I said to the driver for like dont know how many times.....

And the cab stopped infront of the office at 9:51 am so I paid a lil extra to the driver as promised because I reached before 10.....

I quickly walked to the reception area....
I am the new intern, can you please tell me where should I have to go....I asked hurriedly anddd politely
Yeah you have to go to the 15th floor....she said smilingly...
Ahh finally I am not going to get late....
I was about to run to the lift but she stopped me saying....
The lift is actually not kinda working today so you have to take the stairs......
And I looked at her like she said that voldemort have hairs....
Is there not any extra lift...I asked her like asking for extra pen.....
I think instead of hoping for an extra lift you have to rush as it is now 09:54 am....she said to me

And I ran to the stairs, I ran as fast as I can and I watched my watch and it is already 10 : 03 am and there are still stairs left and I am panting by now....

But collecting my leftout energy I again ran and I reached the 15th floor and I am the most happiest person right now but my legs are like numb.....
And as I am the clumsiest person of the world how can I ascend that much of stairs withot falling I am saying this because my legs tripped and I was about to fall on the stairs on my back, I prepared myself for fracture sorry fractures but I never hitted the floor but instead someone caught me from my back....

(A/n...guess guess who is her saviour from fracture sorry fractures)
Are you okay the person asked making me stand on my feet...
Yeah yeah I am okay....I said to him turning around....
He is a boy in his late twenties with chocolate brown eyes...
Thank you so much for saving me from falling down otherwise I must have got admitted in hospital.....I thanked him gratefully..
I think we should do the thanking thing later as I think you must be late...he said making me realize that I am late....
Oh yeah I am late....I said to him...
He also must be an intern who is late on his first day
And then we both headed to the HRs office and knocked...
Come in...came a gruff voice from inside...and we both entered....
He is a man looking like in his late fifties with that dadaji kinda specs and some grey strands of hair....
He was doing something in a paper with his pen but stopped and started looking at us with his chin on his hand which is placed on table, he was looking at us like he have no any other work than it....
Ohh so finally you guys decided to grace me with your presence....he scolded us like we are some kindergarten kids...

Pardon....the chocolate coloured pair of eyes owner guy said..

Till when I am not going to know his name I am going to call him chocos and the HR as Mr. Oldie...

Who are you misunderstanding me to be....he asked HR sitting on the chair...

Man he is late at his first day only I think, and he is sitting without this oldies permission only when he is angry looks like he dont love his job....I thought

You guys are Mr. Jack and Miss. Pari , the new interns right.... Mr.Oldie queried...

Yes..no........Me and chocos both said in unison and looked at each other for a sec and then again looked at Mr.Oldie....

I am not some intern Mannn....I am the 20 percent owner of this company.....I know I look like a teen but still I am not some intern....choco said more like baffeled about himself....

Then some realization dawned in the HR's eyes and he standed up from his seat but choco made him sit saying that....
I am not like your boss that will take your class but never do this again ....

And in all this I realized one thing that.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My legs are still aching like hell...
And then choco said to me...
Can you please wait outside for sometime I have to talk something private with Mr.Charles....
And I just nodded and cme outside, sat on a chair....

You cant understand my pain LIKE HAVE YOU EVER CLIMBED TO 15TH FLOOR IN HEELS AND THAT TOO IN THIS MUCH OF LOTNESS OF HURRY......I groaned while thinking.....

Heyy Miss Pari I am Adam Your new boss's best friend, actually he want you in his cabin....Chocos said to me coming out from the cabin...
He was looking at me like I am some sorta puzzle.....
Heyyy Chocos.....I smiled a little and then realized that I said him choco on his face...

What do I look like chocolates....he asked me

No..no...obviously no...Its just a tongue slip...I said to him while smiling awkwardly.....
To be continued
__________________________________

Hey miglioro amici........

Finally I updated😁.....

And the next part is gonna be lil mysterious.....(grinning)..

And what do you think about our Riyuu baby's continuous thought of getting watched by someone......

Tata bye bye

Xoxo
Fatima
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘