CH-23

She never knew that there would come a day where she will have to redo all those deeds from which she have turned her face but as they say 'things does not always work the way you want them to be'....

Standing infront of the hi-tech monitors in the dim room which she dreamt of once didn't brought any kind of happiness with them but just emptiness which was suffocating....

"Your actual work starts today Pari and remember if you try to oversmart me in anyway then you know what I am capable of doing".....he sneered with a smirk on his face as everything was going just how he planned it to be...

"Ehsaan faramosh nhi hu main...I will fulfill my promise and you will do yours , any kind of oversmartness will bring downfall to both of us and even you know what I am capable of doing Mr.X"....Riya remarked back with her eyes dead staring his covered face...

Michael was ordered to leave the room by Mr.X and he had no option but to abide him without any question...

She looked at the group of 3 people infront of her with whom she will have to work tonight...

They did their basic intro...Jason; Ferredy;Jay, the trio looked pretty young...

She sat accross the main monitor and started her work...her finger started racing all over the keyboard, soon the real work began for her as she enters the security of her own computer...she clicked her tongue at disappointment looking at the security level...it maybe was strong for them but for her its a total different case afterall she has learnt from the best of all...

"This is what you guys have came up with"...she asked with a frown

"What's wrong with that?...we three have put our 1 month of hardwork in it to be untraceable and let me tell you our codes have never failed nor have we ever got caught"...one of them said...

Its true they never got caught but she has her own unique code which mostly works like a masterkey...

"I can enter through this security in minutes and you are saying this is your best work of one month"...she asked with irritation...

God I have got so much work to do...she ran her fingers through her hair exasperatedly...

She created her own firewall and security bar just like he used to do...then she changed the code for her Ip address making it an error for anyone who tries to trace them...

All the four people now entered in the page they had to crack and started working on it...She opened the code of the security and smirked at the screen...cracking and entering through will be a left hand thing for her...she started typing furiously until one thing caught her attention...the codes were getting changed automatically....

She looked at the other 3 and they looked at her, all knew what was happening...and it really wasn't a good news for them...

"Someone else too is trying to enter through it and that person knows its game really well as i can't trace the other hacker"...Jay spoke hastily...

"We only have one chance with us, we can't afford to lose it, I have to crack this before them anyhow otherwise the data can either be deleted or manipulated and both cases are bad news, guys we have to be fast, Come on...She exclaimed...

All of them started working as fastly as they can...their fingers ran on the keyboards like they were on fire...only sound which can be heard in the room was the mechanical switches of the keys and their andrenaline rushed fast breathes...

"Paste the code everyone in 3,2,1 now"...she ordered and they all did...

Everyone removed their hands from the keys and looked at the main monitor expectedly...