CH-16

Third Person's POV

Every incident in our life happens for a reason whether good or bad, and those incidents makes a home inside us , some may remain as sweet-sweet memories , many remain as lessons and some remain as nightmares and traumas.......

And everytime something happens with us which are similar from past , we try to co-relate those happenings with our past.....Same thing is happening with her now....

The heavy winds, the thunderstorms, her drenched state , everything was continuously reminding her of that night......she may seem like a happy go lucky girl to everyone but in reality is she really like that?

And when he placed his hand on her shoulders everything went blank for her because it was just like the replay of that fearful incident and all that fear made her flinch very hard......

Riya's POV

Hey Miss....stand up from here... you are getting wet......

Hearing this voice a shiver ran through my spines and I turned towards the owner of this irritating voice with the speed as fast as light....

"You"...he exclaimed

"Yeah mee".......I said giving him the fakest smile possible....

"What are you doing over here like this"......he asked dumbfounded....

"I am having a picnic with those swaying trees and you know what they are the besttttt company to have".....I said all these in a sarcastic manner

He just glared at me....

"Stand up from here.....I dont want one of my company's temporary employee to ask for leave when she didn't even did a proper work".......He said with a blank face while raising his hands toward me.....

I just raised my hands towards him and he holded it and helped me to stand.....I dindn't even standed properly when I said.....

"Its just the situation that I am taking YOUR help otherwise I would have preferred to walk on burning coals"....

"Ohh really".....he said smirking like the kings of idiot he is and left my hand.....

I was about to fall on my butts and hurt myself but he holded my hand....

Say sorry to me otherwise I am gonna leave your hand.....He said glaring at me...

Sorry and me no chance.... saying sorry without doing anything isn't something that "The great Pari's Lawbook" will allow me.....

Nooo Sirrr...I am not gonna apologize when I didn't even did anything.....I said pressurizing on the word sir...

He was loosening his grip on my hands but I cant do anything....I am in such a position that too with a sprained knee....nothing is helping mannnnn....

And suddenly he jerked me towards himself and in reflex I placed my other hand on his chest and we are really close now.......

Kinda awkward right.....naah dude my whole focus is only on my leg which is hurting like hell.....

To be continued...

Its a really short update but I wanted to update ASAP....

A lot of you may have losted your interest in this but I will try to update regularly from now on....

And how was the chapter.....

Do vote and comment.....

Xoxo
Fatima
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰