CH-9

Shristi's POV

Today was one of the eventful day of my life.....at the starting of the day I have to make my idiot ready in just 15 mins.....

Everything is quite perfect in my life right now...I just wish that Mom Dad would have been here to see me achieving my goals....

They left me when I was just 9.....and after 2 years HE also left me giving a promise which is not fulfilled yet and I think will never be fulfilled.....
Thinking all this I dont know when a single drop of tear dropped from my eyes....I quickly wiped it and exited my new office.....

I am calling Riya but she is not picking up the call then it striked in my mind that she never took her phone with her.....then how is she coming back because with her phone she also didn't took her money bag...I am going to pick her on my way as her office hours will end after 20 mins...
..................................................................

I asked the driver to stop the cab infront of the Accardi's office and paid him....
I thought that she will be wandering around here and there but she isn't here.....so I entered in the office and enquired about her only to get to know that she already left....I think she somehow managed her own way so I have also have to go now......

I exited the building and was about to cross the road but I saw someone's half face so familiar in a black hoodie on the other side of road.....is it.....is it....him ,

No..no Shrish dont take your hopes high because at the last you will only get hurt...My innervoice told me

But what if I am right...I argued with my ownself

So I crossed the road to find him nowhere....

I told you that dont get your hopes high but you never listens to me...ab bhugto.... My innervoice mocked me..

But then again I saw that person's back going in a narrow lane....and I decided to follow him...

He is walking really fast and its dark.....but I really wanna see his full face once....

Then suddenly two men came infront of me making me a lil scared....

Man1: She is following him....she must be her...

Man 2: trying to hold my hand....Now you are gonna get punished chick...

But I holded his hand and pushed him so harder that he falled on his butts on the ground...

Man 1: We were going easy on you but looks like you wanna play harder.....

See I am not following anyone so leave me and dont dare to touch me....I said to them gritting my teeths..

Man 1: Looks like you are a angry cat but sadly we are not going to enjoy you...We are following protocols so we have to abduct you now....he said showing his filthy teeths...

And after hearing this my anger touched the sky and I
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kneed him..
And he hitted the ground then I f*****g kicked him on his lower abdomen that he spewed blood....

And before I can do something more someone hitted my head so hard that everything around me became black and I..................passed out...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am in the most comfiest place right now that I just want to sleep more....wait....what.....when did I went to sleep.....

I hurriedly opened my eyes to see that I am not in my room and neither I know whose room is this....and my head is paining like bitch....

Then last incident rushed in my mind....that familiar half face.....me following him....2 men coming infront of me.....me hitting them....and someone hitted me and I blacked out.....

WTF.....this is the only reaction that came in my mind.....

But if someone kidnapped me after making me uncoscious then I should wake up in a dirty room tied on a chair with a bomb ticking beside me....this is what I saw in movies....but I am waking up in this spacious magneficient room so I must not be kidnapped....

But then how and why the heck I am here....

I examined the room and its a beauty in black with diamond black coloured walls, a king sized bed with black drawers beside it and.....I realized that I zoned out......

I quickly sprinted fom the bed to a door which I saw hoping it to be a exit...but it turned out to be the bathroom....wth.....

Then I saw an other door I quickly walked to it an opened it to see a magneficient house....

Its not the time to admire this house you idiot...think how you are going to take your arse out from here....my sunconscious mocked me...

I was wandering here and there to see any person but none is here....did I got abducted by Mr. INDIA.....
Take this shitty thoughts out from  your mind shrish and think how you are going to get out from here....
I saw stairs so I descended it and saw a man sitting on a couch from his back.....

Who is he....did he kidnapped me....or he saved me.....Is he going to sell me....but he dont know who am I....I am a master in martial arts....but what if he is gonna make me unconscious by injecting something.......all these thoughts were running in my mind..

Are you gonna just stand over there like a statue....the man spoke and his voice is so familiar, I have heard it somewhere....

Then he turned making me get shocked, my eyes wide....

You.....Thats the only word that came out from my mouth.....

Then I tried to join dots....did he..did he...

You abducted me for that small fight....how can you be so cruel....I shouted at him and my finger pointed towards him....

I am Leo Anderson and I dont have time to waste on an idiotic person like you for a small silly fight....he saie calmly in an intimidating tone....

Ohh then explain where am I and why are you here....I asked him still pointing my finger towards him....

Its my mistake that I saved you....those people were kidnapping you I saved you from them....brought you to my penthouse because I dont want to go to a hospital....a doctor came and bandaged your head which btw already had a broken brain inside it.....only to hear that I abducted you....Wow just....wow......he said in an irritated tone standing up from the couch....

Looks like I joined the wrong dots.....I muttered to myself

Yeah...you joind the wrong ones, right now also and at the morning also.....he said

To be continued

Hey guys....
Here's a new chapter....pls vote....
And I am very sad right now that I just want to cry oceans......
But I dont have privacy for that right now....

Anyways leave my crap....And think that who is that particular he and who was our dear Shrishi following....
And how did she met
Leo Anderson....
And pls vote....

Xoxo
Fatima
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😭😢🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰