CH-11

Author's POV

What the heck......thats what came from Riya's mouth just after she opened her eyes...

Where am I......she questioned herself...

I dont think you died so this can't be hell.....her dear mindy mocked her...

She examined the room.....it was a small one with light grey walls and green curtains and she was laying on a single bed.....

I bet I am in some clinic......she muttered to herself...

She quickly got off the bed and her heels where nowhere to be found....

Suddenly a man came in the room....

Ohhh....you woke up.....he said

Riya's POV

Ummm......yeaahhh......wh...who are you..... I asked him

I am a doctor......Dr.Mike..... and its my clinic , Adam came with an unconscious you..... He said smilingly

Whats there to smile in it...I muttered

You said something......he asked

I nodded my head in a no...

Where is Adam...I asked him..

He got some urgent call so, he is outside.....he said again smilingly

His smile is creeping out me....

So , nothing major happened with me right.....I asked raising my eyebrows..

Whats major in it...just make sure you dont smell a bottle of chloroform again....He said and exited the room..

What the global fish...I smelled whole bottle of cloroform...WHEN? WHY?....

Third person's pov

Adam entered in the room with the doctor and Riya was blankly staring at him.....

Miss Pari you can now go back home....and yeah before sleeping just take this pill....he said giving her a packet...

Yeah...sure....thanks....she said while extarily smiling and this time she was creeping out Mike.....

Scene changes....

Don't you think that you just met me today and travelling all alone with me in a car is not safe.....Adam asked

I am a black belt in karate...and also know a lot of self defence techniques...and you also have seen a lil bit of my talent today , so I think its safe , and also you dont give me those creepy vibes , but you give me those.......anyways leave it.....She was about to say more but stopped herself.....

So now do you feel safe travelling with me....she asked smilingly..

Yeah....actually more safe because  if someone will come to attack me then I have a Yudansha with me who will save me.....he said in the most dramatic way waving his 1 hand in air making weird signs for the words he spoke

And they both laughed.....

The drive is lil long because I have taken another way so wanna play some games.....he asked..

What can we play inside a car....she asked cluelessly

Maybe 20 -20....he suggested more like he stated

Uhh....thats boring but we will get to know each other.....but I will ask the first queation....she said..

And a ghost of a smile formed on Adam's face remembering something...