6

Y/n POV

"Dray I'm finished I'll be in my dorm if you need me" I say getting up and walking up to my dorm .
I was laying there after getting changed into my pyjamas.
Then Draco came in .
"Hey love" he says closing the door .
"Hey Dray" I say standing up .
I go over and wrap my hands around his neck for a hug .
He instantly wraps his hands around my waist pulling me in close .
"Hey love" he says to me .
"Yes dray"I say pulling back a bit from the hug to look at him .
"Wanna go hogsmead" he asks pulling a strand of my hair behind my ear.
"Dray it's to late curfew" I say frowing .
"Aren't you meant to be the daughter of an all cunning and powerful dark wizard where is your cunningness come on we can sneak out and go get sweets and food and shop around a bit" he says trying to persuade me .
"Ok ok let me get changed" I say smiling and skipping into my wardrobe .

I walk out fixing my handbag .
"Woah love you look amazing" Draco says pulling me into a quick kiss .
My brain is in shambles, I don't know if he likes me or not he acts like he does but I know what Draco's reputation is like .
"Um thank you" I say blushing a small bit.
"Let's get going now" he says taking my hand .
We sneak through the halls and run hand in hand through the court yard and out the gates of the school.
Once we are far enough away from the school we stop and take a deep breath laughing .
We begin to walk as it gets darker .
" I see the lights" I say pointing to the yellow glow that the pubs and restaurants that were still open in the tiny village still let off .
We reach hogsmead.
"Where do you want to go" Draco asked me with his hand on my waist .
"I don't mind" I say smiling .
"Okay come on" he says pulling me through the small crowds .
We enter a small pub and we are seated .
"What would you like love" he asks me .
"Umm I think just chips and a burger" I say setting the menu down .
I didn't care for eating in front of Draco as I did live with him so I was used to eating in front of him .
The server comes up .
"What can I get started for you guys" a tall male boy probably only 2 years older then us asked .
"I would like the house steak with chips and my girlfriend would like chips and a burger ... oh and no tomatoes in the burger please and the best bottle of red wine you have" Draco says never taking his eyes off mine .
"Sir the best bottle we have is 200 galleons" the server seemed surprised that Draco would ask for a bottle that expensive.
"I know" Draco reply's looking at the boy.
"Okay I will put your order in and be right back with the wine" the boy says scurrying off .
"Poor boy must be working his way through school or something" I say in pity.
"Probably" Draco says seeming unbothered .
I roll my eyes .
"Stop that" he says sternly .
"Stop what" I say playing with him .
"Rolling your eyes" he says with the same tone .
"Or what" I say rolling my eyes .
"You sure you wanna do this" he asks .
"Do what" I say my interest being peaked .
"If you don't stop you will find out" he says smirking.
I roll my eyes again .
"I'm keeping track off all of these" he says smiling.
"You do that" I say as the server comes back with our wine .
"For you sir and the lady" he says setting a glass down in front of me .
"Thank you" I say smiling.
"Quit it" Draco says using our trick.
I smile at Draco in a kind of fuck off way .
We start to eat and it's pleasantly silent .
Then I feel a hand go up my leg .
I didn't even notice Draco shift closer to me in the booth .
"Draco" I say Sternly.
"Yes love" he says innocently.
"Why" I ask .
"Why what" he says looking at me clueless .
I just huff and leave it go .
We finish the bottle of wine and I'm starting to feel tipsy .
I can tell Draco feels the same he just doesn't want to show it .
"I wanna go shopping" I say looking at Draco .
"Okay come on so" Draco says standing up .
"I'm just going to pay I'll be right back" Draco says walking a bit wobbly to the counter to pay .
I giggle at the sight of him wobbling.
He comes back over and I'm still giggling.
"What's so funny" he asked me .
"Nothing come on" I say lacing my hand through his .
We are walking through the shops and there isn't much left open but I see a shop I have been in once before .
A lingerie shop .
Should I really be brining Draco in here with me ... Ah fuck it he's locked he won't remember.
"Come on Draco I need some new sets" I say before dragging him in the door .
He's eyes go wide and he covers them .
I pull his hands down .
"Will you stop acting like a child all the girls you are meant to have shagged this won't make a difference" I say dragging him along to the corner of the shop .
I run my hand along a few pairs .
Draco had wandered off .
I will find him later .
I go into the changing rooms to try on three I really liked .
The first one made my waist look tiny and my boobs massive I really liked the dark green material and it was breathable.

The second had a lot of strings and was honestly hard to get into but none the less I loved it on me it made me feel powerful in some weird way

The second had a lot of strings and was honestly hard to get into but none the less I loved it on me it made me feel powerful in some weird way .

Then the last one .
I absolutely loved this one there was no question on the matter of me buying it or not .

"Woahhhhh" Draco says clearly stone sober by now .
"DRACO" I shouted .
"Yes love" he says smirking and bitting his lips while looking me up and down .
"Turn around" I say covering my body .
He walks slowly over to me and pulls my hands away from my body and really takes in my figure .
"Love your perfect you know that" he says kissing down my neck .
"Drac-" I was cut off when draco latched onto my neck and was surely leaving marks .
"Let's get back love" he says pulling away from me .
I pout .
He just got me all turned on and tells me to go back to my room .
I huff angrily and take off the set I was wearing and pay for all the stuff and leave the shop with draco walking just a few steps behind me .
I start to speed up .
"Y/n what are you doing" he asked .
"Getting away from you" I say smugly .
He speed up after me .
I'm basically running at this point .
He grabs a hold of my waist picking me up slinging me over his shoulder .
"Draco Lucius malfoy put me down this instant" I say crossing my arms .
"Nope" he says I could tell he was smiling with himself .
"Draco" I sigh .
He slaps my ass really hard .
"You have been a brat all day now it's time for your punishment" he says walking faster to get back to the school .
Punishment...
Oh no this can't be good ...