16

Draco POV

We walk to my room and I open the door.
She sits on the edge of the bed .
"So are you going to tell me what all that meant" she asked me.
"So you have to promise me you won't go all bizarre when I tell you" I say smiling at her .
"Just tell me" she says growing impatient and angry .
"Well when we were set the mission your father told me that if i failed he would kill you because he already knew the love I had for you and that no one else on this earth matters more to me" I say bracing myself for the bundle of curse words about to come my way .
"He - he what" she says starting to cry .
I go over and crouch in front of her .
"Hey hey hey what's wrong" I ask her and immediately want to slap myself for asking such a stupid question.
"You just told me my own father was going to kill me" she says absolutely balling her eyes out .
"But we did it love and your ok that's the most important thing" I say wiping the tears from her eyes .
"I'm going to kill him" she says with pure anger in her eyes .
"Woah ok that was a complete 180" I say looking back at her .
"He was going to kill me why should I serve him like a dog anymore he's dead to me and when the day comes I'm going to help potter kill him , I am the only one who can" she says her voice lowering with the last part .
"What do you mean you are the only one who can" I question her .
"He always told me to never tell people that they would think I was a freak and never talk to me and make fun of me so I kept it a secret but I have other kind of ... powers shall we say that make me un kill able and the most powerful witch to ever walk the earth that's why he kept me locked up for so long" she says taking a deep breath .
"What powers" I ask her in confusion .
"Literally any power you can think of" she says bowing her head .
"So can you manipulate the elements" I ask her .
She makes the wind blow hard and lowed then she makes it rain and then she opens up the palm of her hand to show a ball of fire .
"Can you do spells with out talking" I ask .
She locks and Unlocks the door just by looking at it.
"Can you defect spells" I ask .
She points her wand at her chest .
"Avada kedavera" she says .
"Y/N NO" I shout slapping the wand from her hand .
"Dray I'm fine" she says smiling.
"That's - that's ... SO FUCKING COOL" I shout and pick her up hugging her .
"Really" she questioned me .
"Yeah that's awesome" I say kissing her .
"Thank you dray" she says tearing up.
"For what love" I say taking my hand to her cheek .
"For always being here and excepting all of me" she says smiling at me.
"I love you , I love all of you" I say kissing her forehead .
"I love you" she says wrapping her arms around my waist .
Merlin i would do anything for her ....