14

Y/n POV

We stumbled back into my dorm that Draco had decorated.
We are pulling at each other's clothes and sloppy kisses and moans filled the room .
"Do you want to do this" he asked me .
"Just fuck me Draco" I say growing Impatient with him .
"Fuck, show me what that mouth can do." Draco stands up and removes his pants along with his underwear.
He stands at the edge of the bed as i go on my knees.
Stroking him lightly, i lick up his long cock and begin sucking on the tip.
Draco groans and i stop teasing him. He's probably the biggest person I have ever been with so I try to take in as much of him as i can.
I get most of him in my mouth and use my hand for the rest.
I look up and see his head thrown back.
His hands are in my hair as my head bobs up and down his cock.
He lets out a string of curses and before he could cum, he pulls me off.
He moves back to the bed, Before he could go on top, i touch his chest, stopping him.
For a moment, he looks concerned. Then i say, "I Wanna ride you."
"Okay, princess." he sits on the edge of the bed and i straddle him Lowering myself onto his cock, I slide down slowly as he helps me.
It's a stretch and I give myself a moment to adjust before i start to ride him.
My legs start to ache as i bounce on his cock. The room fills with the loudest, most obscene sounds, but I love it.
I love having Draco underneath me as he watches my tits bounce in his face.
His hands grip my hips harshly as i moan.
"D-draco. Can I cum?" I ask.
"Y-yeah, princess. Fuck, you can cum." I fall apart, completely exhausted. My arms are wrapped around his neck as i breathe hard against him.
I think we are done before i realize he didn't cum. Pulling apart, i see the same lustful look in his eyes.
"My turn," he says before flipping me over.
He grabs a pillow and places it under my hips before thrusting.
The angle drives me wild and i throw my head back.
Luckily the music downstairs is blaring or else everyone would be able to hear my screams. "Look so good on my cock." Draco says.
I can't respond, so beyond fucked out.
Draco thrusts hard and i feel my climax start to build.
Then, he moves his left hand down to my clit and I let out a loud moan.
"Is my good girl going to cum again?" he asks.
I nod, unable to form words that aren't his name.
"Do it. Cum on my cock again." I follow his orders and swear i see white. He continues to fuck me before he finishes inside me .
Falling down beside me out of breath and panting like a dog .
Once I come down from my high a little, i turn to him and ask, "Wanna get something to clean me up?" Smiling at him .
"Okay let's go have a bath" he says smiling back at me .
We get out of the bed and we go into the bathroom .
He starts to run the bath .
He turns to look at me and just smiles only looking into my eyes .
"What" I ask him smiling .
"Your eyes are beautiful" he says coming over and brushing my hair from my face .
"I love you" I say planting a soft kiss on his lips .
"I love you" he says kissing me back .
The bath is run and he sits in and I sit between his legs .
"So when are we going to tell them the cabinet is finished" he says running his fingers down my arm .
"What it's not finished" I say looking back at him .
"It is I finished it today when I got released I just let you think you were fixing it to keep you busy sorry" he says looking back at me .
"Oh" I say turning back around and pulling his arms close to my chest .
"Harry and Dumbledore are meant to go on a mission to look for my fathers first horocrux tomorrow night , father warned me" I say sighing .
"So when they apperate back we should be there waiting for Harry to leave and kill him then" I say frowning .
"Okay" he says kissing the top of my head .
I get up and put a towel on .
Draco follows in my actions .
We dry off and I put his shirt on while he just puts on a pair of boxers .
We get into bed and I lay in his arms playing with my ring .
"I can't believe I'm going to be your wife" I say smiling.
"I can't believe you said yes" he says .
"I love you" I say as I kiss him lightly .
"I love you" he says kissing me again .
We lay down and fall asleep tangled in each other's arms .
Little did we know tomorrow would change our life's for good ....