7

Y/n POV

We reach the door of the common room .
"Slytherin" Draco whispers .
He pulls me through the empty common room with such a hungry .
He reaches his door and opens it .
He takes the bags from my hand and turns to smile at me .
But it wasn't an innocent smile .
He's fingertips start to run up my arm .
He leans into my ear and whispers .
"Are you ready for this" he asks for my permission.
"Yes" I think reply in the same way .
And with that permission he spins me around falling back on the bed with me on top of him .
"Take it slow" he says moving my hips so that I'm grinding against him slowly .
"Ride me" he says smiling.
"W-what" I stutter he had never asked nor let me when we had done it before .
"You heard me ride me" he says sitting up fast so he's only an inch from my face .
He slowly pulls off my jumper ... then my skirt ... my shoes and then I'm standing there in nothing but my underwear .
He slowly Stands up to meet me .
I slowly kiss down his neck and start to unbutton his shirt trailing my kisses as I go down .
"Fuck" he breaths out heavily.
"Do you like that" I ask him .
"Yes love" he says looking down at me .
Such a hunger in his eyes .
He pulls me up to stand in front of him .
His fingers slip past my panties, sliding up and down my glistening clit as I moan, digging my nails into his forearms. His finger tilts my head up to look him in the eyes, my lips slightly parted as he slides a finger inside of me causing my eyes to flutter closed.
"Your pussy knows who she belongs to."
"Shut up."
Draco chuckles at my response, pulling his finger in and out of me with practiced ease.
"More, please Draco."
My walls stretch around his added finger, moaning at the slight burn the takes over my core. Draco's lips place a small kiss to my cheek, slowly trailing his tongue and lips down the side of my neck.
I hiss, gripping the back of his neck as his teeth bite my skin, sucking and kissing to soothe the mark.
"Everyone will know you're mine." His thumb presses against my clit, feeling it throb, begging to be touched.
I tilt my head back, a chorus of moans passing my lips as his thumb circles my clit, his fingers slowing down as they pump in and out of me.
Draco continues to liter my skin with hickies, my eyes fluttering closed as tingles flow through my body.
"Oh fuck, right there." His fingers curl inside of me rocking against my g-spot as my fingers dig into his shoulders. I thrust my hips up allowing for his fingers to slip deeper inside of me.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck." My legs shake around his hips, his lips brushing against my ear, whispering sweet nothings as I cum around his fingers.
Draco places a light kiss to my lips as he pulls his fingers from my pussy.
His eyes shine with a glimmer of pride .
My skin littered with dark purple marks, faint finger marks lingering on my throat from his grip.
"Now they know you're mine."
I let out a breath .
"Always" I reply laying a kiss on his lips .
"Let's cuddle" he says jumping on the bed opening his arms for me.
I jump into his arms as we both let out a giggle .
Merlin he has such a strong hold on me that I couldn't break even if I wanted to break it .