Chapter 22

I woke up at the sound of a whisper. "Faith?" Ryan whispered softly. I opened my eyes and saw Ryan looking at me. He looked so good. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. His face in the crook of my neck, he inhaled deeply.

"Faith." He said peacefully. "Ryan." I replied peacefully. He looked up at me, our noses touching. His eyes were so hypnotic, I could never look away. After a great deal of struggle I did look away. He kept staring. He touched my cheek once and then left.

After freshening up, I wore a beige V-neck loose sweater tucked in my blue jeans. My hair were so frizzy I made a bun. Ryan made cereals for me. We both ate together. "Dance classes are closed due to break but they have some props there. I would like to try them, what say? Should we do?" he asked me.

"seriously? They will allow us? I will try that clothe thing where you just grip it with your hands and legs." I said excitedly. "glad you like my idea." He said, smiling. "you always know what will make me happy." I said, touching his face.

We both left for dance area. I went first with the clothe thing. I was hanging on it, it felt like I was flying. It was one of the best experiences of my life. Ryan was standing in the corner, watching me.

And then everything went wrong.

I lost my grip on right hand, my foot slipped but instead of falling I was trapped in the clothe, upside down.

Whole world looked weird. I was shocked at what happened. I heard someone laughing hysterically. I searched for the source of laughter. I saw Ryan laughing at me, tears rolled down his face out of laughter.

He looked so cute.

I remembered I was hanging upside down so I was suppose to think everything is annoying. "will you stop laughing?" I asked trying my most annoyed tone. He realized he shouldn't laugh. I didn't mind him laughing though.

He came forward stood in front of me. Our faces were at the same height. He looked just as beautiful from that angle. All the blood rushed to my head and felt heavy. His breathing was fast even though I was the one hanging upside down.

I was freaking out. Rambling about helping me out and all that stuff. "we should wait for dance teacher to help you out. Anything can go wrong if we tried ourselves. Just calm down" he said in a confused tone. I was still rambling.

I closed my eyes in frustration. I was thinking and rambling that how long does I have to play a bat, how my one of the best experiences turned rubbish. Just then I felt something soft on my lips. I smelled Ryan's calming scent. His lips felt so soft and right. I froze out of surprise, I hadn't expect him to kiss me anytime soon. Then I realized I have to kiss him back. I kissed his amazing lips.

I completely forgot I was playing a bat, no actually, I was playing Spiderman.

He was way more delicious than I had imagine. After maybe ten amazing short seconds, I heard someone yelling orders. We broke apart and locked eyes for a couple of seconds.

Dance teacher came and helped me out of that stupid thing. My brain was kind of blank and I didn't know what to do or say. But I didn't regret it for sure. I rushed outside without Ryan, reached dorm and locked myself in my room.

I was sitting alone and things started making sense. I had my first freaking kiss. Amazing kiss from an amazing being.

No regrets.

But now what? I thought.

What if Ryan is regretting already?

What if he grew apart?

What if he wants to end our friendship now?

I thought all the stuff I could, at that time my mind felt like gravity for negative thoughts.

I was in my room the whole day and whole night. I slept pretty uncomfortable. My bed felt empty and way too big. I woke up early next morning. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and wore a black sweatshirt tucked in blue jeans.

I came to my room and was sitting all by myself. I tried to read book but I couldn't. My mind just keep wandering at how amazing that kiss was. How one of my best experiences turned to rubbish then to (for sure) the best moment of my life.

I wasn't even feeling hungry. I was going crazy. My train of thoughts was interrupted by a knock on the door. I felt so nervous and awkward. I opened the door.

Ryan was standing, wearing an off white hoodie with black jeans. His hair as always messed up. All the nervousness and awkwardness was poof!!

Gone.

He smiled nervously at me. I opened the door wider for him, but he shook his head. My heart sank. "I wanted to ask you something." He said nervously.

Yeah, I know, you must be wanting to ask me if I could forget what happened yesterday, I thought.

I nodded. "will you go on a date with me?" he asked me so nervously, he was messing his already messed hair.

My eyes widened and my heart was pounding against my ribcage. "Yeah." I replied, trying to keep my speech as short as I could otherwise my voice would betray me. His eyes were going to pop out.

"you said yes?" he asked me shocked. "yes." I agreed. He smiled genuinely. "I'll be waiting downstairs for you at seven then" he said, I nodded. He left and I closed the door. I was bouncing in my room, I was dancing for the next fifteen minutes.

I was a little worried about what should I wear. I searched my closet and nothing seemed appropriate enough for a date. After an eternity of finding, I finally found a long mustard high-neck sweater which covered my thighs.

I wore a belt to make it look more like a dress. I wore knee length black velvet boots. And a black beanie. I wasn't sure about my appearance but that was the least I had.

When I reached downstairs Ryan was standing there doing something in his phone. He was wearing an ivory coloured sweater which clung to his chest. Black jeans and boots completed his look. He looked amazing as always. He heard me coming and looked pleased by me.

Thank God! I thought.

He had his car, the silver one I saw in his home. We drove silently to a restaurant. It was not much fancy but simple yet decent.

"Shall we order first?" He asked and waved for waiter to come. "I'll have a grilled chicken and you-" he looked at me. "-pizza?" he asked. I nodded. Waiter left. "how do you know?" I asked him. "you are a pizza junkie." He said as if it was visible. We ate and talked about random stuff.

"my dad and aunt got married yesterday." He told me in between his bites. "congratulations, that's cool." I said happily. "yeah, it was really privet, only Morgans and Niall's girlfriend were there. It only took two hours." He said.

He sounded like he was trying to explain, he must have thought I would feel bad about him not inviting me.

He's so cute I thought.

I was for sure looking at him tenderly. "I wanted to ask you something." He said nervously. "go ahead, I'm listening." I said, focused on my pizza slice. "I don't mind at all, and if you also don't mind...will you be exclusive with me?" he asked. My heart was speeding up. I liked the way he phrases it.

I put my hand on his hand. "yes, boyfriend. I don't mind it." I said happily. He makes me feel so confident about myself. He mouthed the word 'boyfriend' and smiled at me. He was dazzling.

He held his hand out, I took it. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. I was dreamy when he looked at me. We walked to the car and headed towards campus.