Chapter 26

I changed in a loose sweater which I stole from Ryan and pyjama shorts. Shirtless Ryan was already sitting on the bed staring at the crystal ball on his side table.

When he saw me, he smiled and I sat in his lap, feeling home again. I noticed that there were no photographs here apart from an only picture of himself. It was a childhood picture, maybe ten years older.

He saw me looking at his picture. "it's from my ninth birthday. I was so happy to finally have a watch." He said looking at the fragile watch on his hand.

"I didn't knew it'll be the last with mom." He said sadly. I hugged him. "I would have loved meeting her. Do you have any pictures of her?" I asked him.

He smiled and nodded. He took a book which was on his side table, twilight. Between the pages of the book was kept a picture.

He showed me. His mother was so beautiful with the same eyes of Ryan and blonde hair like Niall and Bryan. I turned the picture. 'Amelia Morgan' was written with a neat handwriting.

"my mom's handwriting." Ryan told me. "she's beautiful with same hypnotic eyes like yours." I said. He doesn't looked sad now. "she's the literal work of god, that's why her name is Amelia." Ryan told me lovingly.

I sighed feeling bad for Ryan, why does his mom had to die so soon. I would have love her.

He put the picture back and held me tightly. "so? I have hypnotic eyes?" he asked me, one eyebrow raised. He looked sexy. "...yeah. the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I always wanted blue eyes." I told him.

He touched my cheek. "You have a unique pair of eyes, Faith. I haven't seen someone with this dark or I should say black eyes. They're like black holes, pulling me in. Even struggling won't help me. Maybe I don't want to struggle. Maybe I want to explore every bit of this black hole, every bit of your eyes, your lips, you. Just simply you." He said staring in my eyes.

It seems like he's on a mission. Mission make-Faith-fall-for-me.

If it was something like that, he was definitely succeeding. I've never felt so good about my eyes or me. I kissed him once. "you make me so happy. And you know, I always thought every other pair of blue eyes are amazing. And then I saw yours. They're like deep blue ocean in which I'm drowning. Even struggling won't help me. Maybe I don't want to struggle. Maybe I want to explore every bit of this ocean, every bit of your eyes, your lips, you. Just simply you." I said and blushed a little at my own corny tone.

He kissed me so passionately, I kissed him back. His hand slid in my top and caressed my stomach and waist. I was so turned on, I slipped my tongue in his mouth and tasted every inch. He moaned and I so wanted him.

We were going out of breath, he slid to my neck and kissed so roughly. He was driving me crazy. After every kiss, every touch, my cravings for him were increasing instead of decreasing. I don't think my cravings are ever going to decrease I thought.

His warm tongue touched my neck and traced all the way down to my collarbone. My hands were on his neck and were going back and forth between his hair and shoulders. I moaned at the feel of his tongue on my neck and his crotch where it should be.

I pushed him on the bed and kissed him again with all the passion I had for him. His hands were on my neck, my chain touching his neck.

He swung me around and sucked on my neck lightly. He kissed me again. When we broke apart, our eyes locked. "you are driving me wild, everything about you, your presence, personality, scent. Everything." He whispered so tenderly still caressing my neck with his hand.

"when did I got so lucky to have you, all by myself." I said gazing at him. "I am always yours, since the start, till the end." He said and inhaled in my neck and sighed, rested his head on my chest and slept.