First Meet

Aadhi(Aadhira)'s POV:

Here I am at the entrance gate of my University with my trolly and bags. Yes I am going to stay in hostel for the next four years. People came here with lots of dream, but for me this place itself  a dream. We all have read about the majestic appearance of ancient king's fort in history or else have seen in historic flims. My University is not less than a fort with perfect infrastructure which incorporates bank, post office, canteen, shops, parking,coffee cafe,ground,library, computer centre with unlimited wifi connection,food court. I have so many things to describe about my University.

Wait a second... I didn't tell about myself right. I am Aadhira from coimbatore. A girl with thousands of dream . I am here to pursue my higher education.U want to know more about me , Come Let's go.

The bifurcated road boarded up with trees with chill breeze leads to the main building of my university. I started walking towards the hostel with the help of road map of my university. I rushed to my hostel reception and reported there. They informed me that my roommate will come after one week. So I have to spend one week all alone in this room.Although I had hostel experience , I tried very hard to sleep as it is new place. You know onething , it is mandatory to report to our family trice a week if we stay away from our home.

Morning 6 o clock

I worked very hard to get in to this university. Its my first day of my college.More excitement with little fear, I get ready to start my day. White with navy blue kurti with white jean and white sneakers.. actually i miss wearing uniform. Okay lets go.Oh no I forget to wear my ID Card maroon colour tag. Different colour tag for different year students. I left my hostel .On the way to college , I see students act weird dancing, swimming in the road, cycling, proposing.

What these people are doing?

Don't You know that??

Some familiar voice whose this?

Aadhi's mind: It's me aadhi

Aadhi: Tell me na??

Aadhi's mind:Ragging

Oh no.......

Aadhi's mind:why are you shouting aadhi ? 

Aadhi:no. I'm not

Aadhi's heart: hey, it's me. Aadhi what are you going to do now?

Aadhi's mind: stop panicing. Aadhi go ahead face bravely whatever it is.It is a part of college life.

Aadhi's heart: no aadhi it is risk. Go back to hostel

Aadhi: keep silence both of You.

Okay I cannot miss my first day of my college. At the same time I don't want me to trap in senior's ragging. Idea take diversion . Make my way through the ground.I have never seen this large ground till then. My eyes started scanning for the seniors but got stuck with basket ball ground. I am a basket ball player.

Thud

White frame stops me to move further. I clear my vision white shirt with grey tag.Oh no...SENIOR

Slowly  my eyes move upward. This man is very tall definitely 6 feet, if i am not wrong

Aadhi's heart: Aadhi U caught.Finished.

Aadhi's mind:Aadhi no worries. Let us face it . Easy easy all is well all is well.

I looked at his face with lot of confusion.what i am going to do/say next

Senior:First year ah?

I nodded my head

He took my ID card and read my name.

Senior:Aadhira R .Computer science department. My department . I am arjun your senior(He forwarded his hand)

Hesistently I give my hands

Senior:Aadhi, I love you.

I stunned by his words

TO BE CONTINUED.........