Her Past

Arjun POV:

Exploitation of Love. This is the frist time I heard the term"exploitation of love".The next thing said by her shook me .

Arjun  :What are you saying??Murderer??

Aadhi  :Which inspired you admire love as magic in your life.

Arjun   :Love between my mom and dad. Additional to that I have another loving couple My grandparents.

Aadhi   :Exactly,Love between our parent is our frist inspiration of love relationship. But, for me its like warning not to trap into love relationship. They got seperated when I was 15. Before that I have seen only the pain of love in my mom's eyes who loved my dad very much. But he always used to exploit her love. Degrade someone's self respect at the expense of love is exploitation of love. I was happy in my school more than in my  home. My friends were my world. We were friend for 6 years. I easily gelled with your gang. Because I had  a gang  which was the only reason of my happiness

Flashback....

      Aadhira like a butterfly she roam around her school. She always fill happiness with her presence. Everyone's favourite.She was centric of  her friend's gang who keeps the gang alive.Her gang consist of  five members Karthick-calm and silent person. Selva - have a crush on Aadhira adamant and  Sensitive guy.Swetha-karthick's twin sister. Vetri-Angry bird of the gang.Its lunch break time.They were in class room.

Swetha    : Aadhi what is your lunch??

Aadhira   : Curd rice with potato fry swe

Selva        :Same to same Aadhi.(hi-fi ed aadhi)

Vetri          : Ennada same to same. different different aa food kondu vaangana curd rice kondu varinga.

Karthick  :Hey Aadhi is vegetarian Da.

Vetri        :Adhaan theriyume ivala friend aa vechikitathukku. Oru muslim friend aa irruntha variety of non veg food saptu irruklam.

Aadhi       :Vetri, Appo unnaku thayir sadham vena....Hmm??

Vetri          :Naa Apdilaam solalaye kodu. Aama machan Selva unnaku ennada thayir sadhaam

Selva        :(searching for the reason) Athu athu machaan Amma Urukku poi irrukanga athaan appa samacharu.

Karthick   :Oh oh apdi...

Swetha    :Seri Aadhi ennodatha share panika.( offering her tiffin box filled with chicken biriyani)

Aadhi       :Ayyo... kathick paaru da.

Karthick  : Swe what are doing??Don't do this

Vetri          :Nee kavala padatha swetha . Na ethukku Irrukkan.(Took the box and ran away . They were fighting for biriyani except aadhira)

"Happiness is fighting with our friends for lunch box"

Its their final year of school .They had finished their  final exams.Two days after their exams their school farewell function.Last day of school life, our gang gathered  after the farewell function.They exchanged  gifts.

Swetha    :lastday ila.Inimey...

Karthick   :No worries guy. Let us meet once in 6 month.

Aadhi       :Aama da. Ellam enna solringa.

Vetri         :Nadakkuma. Nama senior gang yea pathurkom la..

Aadhi      :Kandipa meet panlam da.Selva why are you so silent?Even you haven't gave a gift for me.

Selva        :Aadhi.....I want to tell you something

Aadhi      : Ennada sollu

Selva      :............

Swetha   : Selva sollu da.

Selva     :Aadhi You are my friend for 6 years. I don't  know when my friendship turns to this feeling.I love you. I want you to be my lifepartner.

Hearing this, Everyone stood in shock. Aadhira didn't expect this from her friend. Selva standing in front of  Aadhira egarly waiting for her reply.

Aadhi     :Selva,You are my good friend.I like you very much.Enga unnaku ipdi feel aachunu theriyala. Naa entha vidhathula una disturb pannanu theriyala da. If I did so, I am really sorry da. I don't have faith in love-realationship da.Sorry da.

Selva    :Aadhi don't say like that.I love you.You must love me.I can't live without you.

Aadhi    :Selva what are you speaking . Don't forcefully hold someone like this in your life.It won't live long.

Selva hold Aadhi's hand and started to speak.

Selva     :I don't care.I will do anything to hold you in my life.

Someone slapped selva and stand in between Aadhira and selva.It was vetri.

Vetri       :Ennada pesitu irrukka ava namma friendu .Friend aa love pana koodathunu sollala. Aana nee ena pandra theriyutha.Nee avala force pandra da.Ithu thappu.

Karthick :Aama machan .Athaan aadhi seri varathunu soldra la vitru da.

Selva       :Ila athelam ennaku theriyathu.I love Aadhira.

Vetri  started to beat him. Kathick and Aadhira trying to stop him.

Aadhi      : Vetri kovapadatha. Avana Adikatha pls.

Swetha   :Selva  stop this topic here da. 

Selva       :Yaar enna sonalum seri Aadhirava na love pandren panuvan.Athukaga ena venumnalum seivan.

Vetri        :Aadhi.Ithukku mela ivan kita ethum solli puriya vekka mudiyathu Vanga polam.

Vetri held Aadhi's hand and Selva fell on his knees and started to cry. Karthick and  Swetha stands for  some seconds and followed them.

Selva      :Aadhi, Nee en love aa accept panlana. Na uyiroda irrukka maaten.

Hearing this all stopped moving and turn to him.They realise there  is no use in talking with him.

Swetha      :Ivankita Inimey pesi entha use um ila. Vaanga polam.

They moved from there and move towards the exit gate. A person fall from the top of the school building in front of them.Seeing that they went near to find the person is Selva . His eyes mirror their friends.Blood started flowing from her head.Seeing this Aadhi fainted .Her friends hold her. 

At Present....

Arjun's POV:

I have never seen this side of Aadhira.Her eyes which always speaks more than her filled with tears. This is the frist time I see her tears which hurts me more.This mini creature had gone through this much pain.

Aadhi    : He died because of me. I killed him.I killed him..

She broke down and started to cry continuously.I held her tiny hands  between my long fingers.That's its she through herself on me and cried her heart out. I hugged her and caresses her head . I don't know how to pacify her.

To be continued.......