Admiring her👀

Arjun's POV:

Already her absence create fear in my heart. After knowing that rohit has not seen her from afternoon, my fear gradually increasing. I excused myself from my gang and started searching for her in Car parking, Canteen, Her Class room, Hostel mess. I find her nowhere.I got frustated and sat on the green bench holding my head.Where she went? Is she alright? Is she safe? Lots and lots of questions running in my mind. My thoughts broke by some frist year students talking about their upcoming first Assessment. Yes Assessment, how would I forgot about library.I haven't search her in library. I ran fastly to library searching her in between the book racks. Its very difficult to search minion in this big library. Finally I found her sitting on the chair with three big books immersing in the book .I breathed a sigh of releif and slowly moved near her. I was standing near her blocking the light to read. She lifted her head and saw me .She casually say hi to me.

Arjun  :Engellam un....(literally shouting)

She stood and kept her tiny hand on my mouth.She is very close to me.I stood like statue

Aadhi   :Shsh.......Library Arjun (husky voice)

She took off her hands and pulled my hand to make me sit next to her.

Aadhi     :Arjun methuva pesu.Librarian thittuvaru.

Still , I was not able to get out of the shock.She waves her hands in front of my face. I came to reality.

Aadhi      :Arjun... Arjun.....Ena aachu.

Arjun       :Unna Engellam theditu irrunthan theriyuma ??. Un phone enga ethana thadava call panen.

Aadhi    : Sorry Arjun en phone silent la potrunthen library la irrukkenu..

Arjun     :Seri  Inga ena pandra...

Aadhi   :Frist  Assessment Arjun next week la irrunthu. Athaan... Inga paaru(Showing the books )

Arjun   :Seri.

She started to read. After few seconds she turned to my side with confused look.

Aadhi  : aama edhukku  ennaya thedina

Arjun   : Athu........

She eagerly waiting for my Answer looking into my face.

Arjun   : Ground la thedinan unna kaanam Athooda antha Jai um athaan......Unnaku ethum problem oo nu   nenachen.

Aadhi  : Oh apdiya....... Seri Ennaku company kudukriya Ingaye

Arjun  :okay

This is not my cup of tea I mean reading books. But  I decided to give her company. Again she started to read the book. I looked around , all in the library immersed into their books.  I went to search for the book. Finally I found some story book . I picked it up and went near the table. There my eyes caught a beautiful view. This girl, she is doing something to me. I admire each and everything about her . She is sleeping  placing her head on the book. Every time I end up with the same question. Is she really a 18 years old girl or a small kid. I sat next to her. My minion sleeping peacefully. I support my head with my hand and started admiring her. How cute she is  while sleeping. Suddenly  her hair which escaped from her ponytail started disturbing her sleep. I moved near her face and blow the hair which was disturbing her sleep. She moved her face slightly. I took my mobile phone to freeze this beautiful view as picture. As I forgot to off the flashlight, which makes her awake. She slowly opened her eyes caught me red handed  with my phone.Within a second I hide my mobile.

Aadhi  :Arjun ena athu......

Arjun    :Athu athu .....(hesistantly)

Aadhi    :Etho seri ilaye. Naan paathey aaganum ena athu.

She tries to pick the phone from my hand like his game, I am not a basket ball player like her.But I tried my best to not let her snatch the mobile.She stopped.

Aadhi   :Enga kittaye vaa??

Arjun    :Aahan..(with a smirk)

Again she started to do the same. Now I raised my hand above my head. She looks up to see that mobile. She is too short to reach that height. She literally jumping to reach it.But in vain. I know her she never give up that easily. She continuously jumping too close to me. Thoughout this my eyes never fails to admire her cuteness. After few minutes we heared a stern voice "silence It's a library".Hearing this we both sat on our seat with pin drop silence like a obedient children.I turn my face to see her keeping her index finger on her lip.Oh my god, how could someone this much cute.

Arjun   :Aadhi...Aadhi.....

She turns to face me with a smile . But within a second that beautiful smile disappeared. I found her eyes caught some terrible thing  behind me. Her face filled with fear. I turn to find Jai standing behind me. He moved to her and sat next to her.

Jai         : Aadhi...Yean ground ku varla??

Aadhi  :Athu athu vanthu... Assessment next week.

Jai         :Seri Okay. Shall we go for a coffee...

Aadhi    :Ila Enaku padikanum.

Jai         :10 minutes la onnum aavathu break eduthuko vaa?? 

He hold her right wrist forcefully pulled her. While her left hand held my hand tightly. She turned to me with pleading eyes.

Arjun       :Bro.....

Jai            :Hmm...

Arjun       :Aadhi Varamaata.

Jai            :Are you mouthpeice to her?  I know you are Aadhi's friend. But that doesn't mean  you can interfer in her personal things. Stay away from her. Know you limits okay. Alway stick with her like glue. Should have common sense to understand something.

Aadhi      :Jai.... (She pulled her hand from his hold) mind your tongue and watch your words. He is my friend.Who are you to tell my friend not to interfer in my personal thing. Actually, I want to clear you one thing. I am not interested in relationship at all.I don't want to hurt you. That's why I kept ignoring you. You didn't understand it. You were literally stalking me. You have no right to talk to my friend like this. Am I clear..You want my answer right. No...no is my answer. I am not interested to get into this relationship. (Shouting)

 All students in the library staring at us.I don't know where she get this guts. She packed her belongings in her bag .She held my hand and about to move from there. But stopped and turned to face jai.

Aadhi      :Jai .(with calm tone) I should have told this "No" early.If my No hurted you. I am really sorry. And I am sorry only about that ok??

Hearing her words Jai stands like statue.She held my hand and moved from there. Throughout these scenario I could not take off my eyes from her.

To Be Continued.......