In Canteen

Author's POV:

Aadhira went to the ground with little fear of her senior player who proposed her. She don't want the horrible incident to repeat in her life. She started to immerse in her game.While playing her full focus on her game. Arjun frequently check whether she is alright.

Aadhira bouncing the basket ball keenly running towards the goal post but stopped by a tall man. Basket ball escaped from Aadhi's hands as Aadhira trapped. She lifted her head to find the person shocked and  stepped back.

Jai        :Hi Aadhira

Aadhi : Hello(In low voice)

Jai        :How are you??

Aadhi   :Fine.

Jai         :Then(raised his eye brows)

Aadhi stands with fear and confusion. Jai held her hand and walked out of the court. Aadhira was not able to get what is happening around her. Jai sat on the platform and asked aadhira to sit. She hesistantly stands . He pulled her hand and made her to sit behind him.

Jai          :Okay Aadhira where are you from??

Aadhi   :.........

Jai         : Yean ivlo silent aa  irrukka Ethaachum sollu.

Aadhi   :Coimbatore.

Jai         :Hosteller aa ??

Aadhi   :Hmm

Jai         : Seri Reply Enna aachu

Aadhi    :.......

Jai           :En proposal pathi thaan kekran.

Aadhi's fear  increased. Her hands started trembling. Suddenly She stood started to step back but hit someone. Its noneother than Arjun. Arjun understand the situation and held her hands to calm down her. Arjun forwarded his right hand and introduce hinself to Jai.

Arjun     :Hi Bro. I am Arjun. Aadhira's friend.

Jai          :Hi I am Jai. 

Jai noticed aadhira's hand holding arjun's hand tightly. He don't want to create a scene. So, Jai left the place. 

Arjun   :Aadhi ena aachu.

Aadhi   :Arjun na thaan sonanla ( she started crying)

Arjun   : Aadhi calm down. Wait have some water. (He gave the water bottle)

Arjun made her to sit and sat next to her. 

Arjun   : Ipo sollu ena aachu??

Aadhi    :He asked reply for his proposal. Arjun ennaku bayama irrukku.

Arjun      :Aadhi bayapadatha. I am with you. Paathuklam.

Arjun's POV:

Whenever  I saw my minion's face with fear ached my heart. I took her to canteen. Standing near the coffee counter saw her  head was supported by her two holding hands placed on the table. I placed one cup of hot chocolate on her side and sat opposite to her.

Arjun     :Aadhi... Have it.

Aadhi       :Ennaku vena Arjun.

Arjun    :Inga paaru . Intha issue aa sari paniklam. First kudida.

Aadhi    :Na ena pananumney theriyala.

Arjun    :Chup forget about that. Have it.

Aadhi started sipping  her hot chocolate. After few minutes of silence I broke the silence.

Arjun      :Aadhi shall I ask you one question.

Aadhi    :Hmm.

Arjun     :I don't know Is this the right time to ask this question. Tell me what is love to You??

Aadhi    :Love It doesnot denote only between the couple. In every relationship there is a love between them.Mother-child, siblings, even between friends love exist. For every relationship three things is base. Hope, Love, Respect.It should be mutual. If any one of this absent either of the side ,there is no meaning of that relationship.It will lead to exploitation of Love.

I don't ever hear this kind of  definition about love. I surprised  by her clarity about love from this little kid. Every girl at her age  admire fantasy about love. But she..... My thoughts  disturbed by her hand waving before my face.

Aadhi     :Arjun....Arjun....

Arjun      : haan.

Aadhi      :Your phone is ringing.

I saw my phone screen which displayed Pradeep.

Phone call...

Arjun        :Sollu da

Pradeep  :Engada machi Didir didirnu Kaanam poidra. Aadhira va vera ground la kaanam.

Arjun         :Canteen la irukkom da.

Pradeep  :Oh romance aa..

Arjun         :Dei chumma irruda.

Aadhira questioned me what. I nodded my head. I got panic what if she get to know  I have a feeling on her beyond friendship. How will she react?? Already something is bothering her.

Arjun     :Na koopdren da.

Arjun     : Aadhi jai ku ena solla pora??

Aadhi    :Ennaku ithu vendaam Arjun.

Arjun      :Appo vendam nu sollidu

Aadhi     :Na venamnu solli. Avanum selvam maari love pani thaan aaganumnu force panna. Ennayo avanayo hurt panna. Ena pandrathunu theriyala . 

Arjun      :Seri okay  focus on your game. Ignore pannu avaney purunjipan.

Aadhi  nodded her head. Days passed by. Whenever Jai came to Aadhira, she just tried to ignore him. One evening, Arjun was waiting for Aadhira. But time passed, she didn't come. He tried to call her but no answer. He find  jai also missing. He continuously tried to call her. Arjun asked Rohit about Aadhira. He told he haven't seen her from afternoon.

To be Continued........