Love and Happiness

Arjun , the protagonist of our story. Energetic, cool, kindhearted,good looking tall handsome guy, heartthrob for many girls,not only favourite for professors and friends but also favourite junior for his seniors. Above all he is a protective shield for his own world.

Arjun's Pov:

Hello, i am Arjun. My Life is always engaged with love and happiness. My sphere is consists of friends and family.First my family Appa ,Amma ,Grandpa ,Grandma and me. Love -we all definitely came across atleast once in our life.Do any of you think where do we learn this from?? Books?, massmedia?,social media?, school?, street? or our soceity? Yes the above all are playing vital  role to teach us love. But our first inspiration of love is our family , our parents. Yes 20 years of love life of my parent 45 years of love life of my grand parents.My Grandpa used to say we all have lot of crushes in our life but our soul only connected to a single special person in life that person would be our soulmate,we were created by god to give unconditional love to that person. That unconditional love make us connected with each other to celebrate their life. Yaa its true we are here to celebrate our life;To pursue happiness.Next my second family my friends gang of music band Ajay, Pradeep, Bala, Nithya, Sahra. My gang always filled with fun and happiness. I am repeating the word happiness right. My ultimate goal in my life is to be happy and keep my surroundings happy.No Hatred.

Okay now. I'm second year student of computer science engineering in prestigious university. Today is my junior's first day of college ,my batch mates are ragging our juniors. Our gang is not in the part of this.we gathered in ground gallery our favourite spot for our band's jamming. Our band is very famous among students.

Arjun:What machi new face in our gang?

Sahra:My cousin aju. He is Rohit our junior.

Rohit:Hello Anna

He is very nice , innocent , chubby like a teddy bear.

Bala:Machi let us make fun. All our batchmates are ragging our juniors.but we...

Arjun:so..

Pradeep:Let us rag rohit.

Rohit:Anna.....

Arjun:He seems very innocent da.Don't do that da

Preethi:Just for fun aju.Take it easy.

Bala:I vote for u preethi

They started ragging actually it is not like ragging at all.

Bala:Machi it is very boring da. Make it more interesting. Rohit propose ur senior da

Rohit:Anna pls anna .....

Ajay :Do it da. we are your seniors. You have to do it

He stand in front of nithya. Its very hard for him to kneel down.He is very chubby.

Rohit:I love you akka.

We all started laughing

Pradeep: what i love you akka vaaa...

Pradeep: Machi see there da.

Ajay: Hey she is 1st year da red tag

Bala:How dare she da??she acts over smart aa. To avoid ragging she delibrately took ground route da

Preethi: I got an idea. Rohit go and propose her da

Rohit:Akka what if she slap me??

Arjun:Dei , this and all too much da.Leave him da

Sahra: hey lets make it more interesting da. Aju U want to save rohit right. Instead                  of rohit U go and propose her.

Arjun:what??? No way. How could I? 

Pradeep: Super idea sahra. We have  seen  girls proposing you .But we didn't get a                       chance to see you proposing a girl. Go man

Arjun:Pradeep I 'ill kill you man.

Pradeep: ok rohit go da go and get a slap from her

Rohit's eyes pleaded me to save him from this situation.

Suddenly I got up and make my way towards her. Actually her attention is not on her way.She collide with me. She is very short no very small/tiny like minion. Noone will belive that she finished her schooling. Her dressing sense is nice.With a pony tail of her semi curled hair,small single stone stud in her ears.she is very cute,simple and elegant. I started admiring her particularly her eyes which speaks more emotions.Before she collide with me it filled with excitement then turns to confusion  at realising me as her senior.But she was trying hard to cover her fear with confusion.I started the conversation.

Arjun:First year ah?

She nodded her head

I took her ID and read her name

Arjun:Aadhira R.Computer science department.My department. I am arjun your senior

She slowly forwarded her hand.It is very small not only her appearance but also her hand fingers are like baby's

Arjun: Aadhi, I love you.

That's it her eyes reflects shock and fear. Next second she releases her hand and make her way to college.

My friends came near me and asked about her reply. I told them everything. They started to make fun of me. I put my hands around rohit my warm cute teddy bear, staring no admiring her.Somehow somewhere i started liking her.

Rohit:Thank You so much Anna

Arjun:Rohit it's okay da. But do me one favour. She is your classmate.So,Collect information about her.

Rohit:Anna......ok ok.

To be continued.......