Library

Arjun's POV:

               For the next two days, I haven't seen that Minion and also Teddy bear. We were busy in the preperation for the fresher's day . Around afternoon 3 o clock me and my friends were walking towards canteen . On the way..

Arjun          : Pradeep we have to connect the songs for fresher's day performance da

Pradeep   : We will finished it by evening machan

Sarah was busy with her phone. Trying to call someone.

Arjun         : Sarah Whom are you calling?

Sarah       :Rohit Aju.

Preethi    :100 years for him da; See there he is.

Rohit was sitting outside the library.

Bala         :Hey man why are you sitting here ?

Rohit       :Becoz of Arjun anna 

Pradeep :What  Arjun aa??

Rohit       :He only told me to collect information about her.

Ajay         :Her??who??

I signaled him not to tell, but he didn't get it.

Rohit      :Aadhi na.

Bala        :Aadhi?? Who is that guy da??

Rohit       :Aadhi is not a guy na. She is my friend .You knew her anna.

Pradeep  :Knew her aa?? 

Rohit       :Aama Anna.She is the one to whom arjun anna proposed that day.

Finished, my friend turns to my side.I turn towards rohit.

Arjun      :Why da??

Rohit       :Sorry Annas . Arjun anna told me not to tell you about this? Forget what I have told.

Bala         :Forget aa. Dei nee vera level.

I don't know this teddy bear is this much innocent. My friend started to laugh at me.

............:Rohit come da. Help me.

Rohit   :Aadhi come soon. I am very hungry. lets go to canteen.

I turn back to see Aadhi with heavy books in her hand comes toward us. I don't know whether the books are heavy or she is very small to carry them.Why she remains me a small kid everytime.

Aadhi   :Dei, come and hold some books da.

Rohit try to get up.I took some books from her .She looks up to see my face and smiles at me.

Aadhi   :Thank you so much Arjun.

Preethi :What Arjun aa?? You are calling him by his name without respect?? He is your senior.(with a warning tone)

Aadhi    :He is my friend senior. He only told me call him by his name.

Pradeep:Oh.....Oh....Apdiya??when it happens?

Rohit     :Aadhi . This is Sarah my cousin sister and her friend. Our department seniors.

Aadhi   :Hi senior. I am Aadhira.

Ajay      :Why are you carrying this much books??

Aadhi  :Our faculty advised us to stick to foreign author books.They are very costly,so I burrowed it from our library. Rohit Give me ur ID card da.

Rohit  :Why ??

Aadhi   : We can burrow only 4 book with one ID card.I need 2 more books.Give it soon or else someone else will take the book.

Rohit  : Already I used my Id card. You can't take book with my ID.

Aadhi  :Oh no......

Her face become small becoz of disappointment.Definitely she is a school kid.

Arjun   :Aadhi, Use my ID to burrow another two books.

Preethi&sarah: Oh......apdi(sarcastically)

I signed them to keep queit

Aadhi  :Thank you arjun.

Saying this she tip toed to match my height to remove my ID card.I bend down to help her. Taking my ID card she ran into library.I followed her. Suddenly she disappeared in the big library. I started searching her. After sometimes I saw that cute scene. If chocolates placed in high places, some kids jumping continuously to reach them.Like that she is jumping to reach the book which is placed in top of the rack. She couldn't reach that.I went near her and took  the book.I started laughing at her. 

Aadhi  :Why are you laughing ?

Arjun   :you could have grown a little taller.

Aadhi  :It's okay Arjun. I have friend like you to do these kind of works.

She winked at me.I patted her head.We went to library counter . She remove my ID from Tag for scanning purporse in library.After finishing the entry process we came out of library.Oh no...... there my friend standing outside staring at me.Because of this minion I forgot about them.Finished,I am done.

TO BE CONTINUED.........