Her Fear

Arjun's POV:

My minion lying in my hand.She is unconcious. I patted her cheeks calling her name. She didn't respond. My friends and Rohit came near us.

Rohit      : Aadhi...... Aadhi..... Enna Aachu. Arjun Anna what happen to her.

Sarah  sprinkle some water on her face. No reaction from her. I carried her in my hands and took her to health centre inside the university by my car. While doctor checking her, me and my friends waiting outside .

Pradeep  : What happen to her da??

Arjun        :Don't know da.

Preethi   :Doctor came out da.

Arjun       : Doctor Is she alright. Anything serious.

Doctor     :She got panic attack. Thats why she fell unconcious.

Pradeep :Panic Attack aa

Doctor    : high intense fear of some thing

Arjun      :Doctor , Shall we meet her.

Doctor  : Yes sure.

Pradeep :Machi You go da.

I went inside seeing her sleeping peacefully. Suddenly she woke up in fear. Her hands started trembling.I went near her.

Arjun      :Easy easy..Aadhi don't panic.

Aadhi     :Arjun Arjun. I want to go home. 

Arjun      :Now?? Aadhi please calm down. Drink some water.

She calmed herself. My friends enter the room. Her face become straight.She tried to hide her fear from them.

Pradeep :Are you alright Aadhi.

Aadhi   : Yes Anna.

Rohit    :Aadhi. Are you alright

Aadhi   :Fine da

Ajay     :Doctor told that you had panic attack. Which made you panic??

Aadhi  :Lizard Anna.

I saw her with shock.She hold my hand and signed me not  to tell about the real reason. They started to make fun of her fear for lizard. Only I know the real reason.After sometimes, we left the health centre. Aadhira hold my hands . I informed my friends to leave. Aadhira and me in car parking.

Arjun  :Aadhi, what happen? Panic attack vara alavukku ena aachu??

Aadhi  :Arjun , You are my friend. I ought to tell this to you. But not now. 

Arjun  :Okay take your time. You are alright now.

Aadhi : No arjun. I am not okay.Arjun I need your help.

Arjun  :Why are you asking like that? Anything for you

Aadhi   :I want to go home immediately.

Arjun  :To coimbatore??

Aadhi  : Yes  Arjun.Could you help me for that??

Arjun   :Aadhi , I know something is bothering you. You don't want to go hostel that also I know. You can come with me to my home, If you are comfortable with. Our friends also coming . Anyway  this is week end. 

Aadhi   : Arjun........

Arjun   :You are coming.Dot.

She nodded. We went to her hostel to pick her stuffs for two days.I drove my car to my home with her. Throughout the journey, she sat silent.I should know the reason behind her fear.I am very sure there is some thing serious issue.I informed my grand parents about our friend's visit.We reached my home.I took her bag and hold her hands rings the door bell.My Grandma opens the door.

Grandma :Hi kanna.

Arjun        :Paatti this is Aadhira my junior friend.She will stay here for this week end.

Grandma :Aadhira welcome home da.Make yourself comfortable here da.

Aadhi        :Thank you paatti.Arjun where is your parents.

Arjun         :They always spend their time in bussiness.

Grandpa  :Welcome Home Aadhira. Is she the junior you told about??

Aadhi        :What??

Arjun        :I told about your basket ball game.

I signed my thaatha not to talk about it.Hearing  the word basket ball her face turned plain.To divert her attention  I asked paatti to show her the guest room.After few minutes my friends came home.We know friends together alway fun.Likewise that evening went well.But my minion still in disturbed state.Girls slept in one of the guest room and me and my friends. My sleep was disturbed by the snoring sound of my friends.I went  out of the room and find my minion standing near the balcony.I went near her.

Arjun    :Late night aagiduchi. Innum thoongala.

Aadhi   :New place la. Athaan thookkam varla.

Arjun    :Aadhi . Are you alright.

Aadhi   :No Arjun. I am restless.

Arjun    :I know something is disturbing you. If you are okay, you can share with me.

Aadhi    :Hmm.Arjun shall I ask you something.

Arjun    :Ask .

Aadhi   :What comes to your mind If you hear about love-relationship.

Arjun    :Magic in our life

Aadhi    :Do you know what comes to my mind?

Arjun      :Hmm.......

Aadhi    :Exploitation of Love. I was a murderer. Do you beleive it.

Arjun     :What ??(In shock)

To Be Continued......