Senior-Junior

Aadhi's POV:

He started his speech

Arjun: Hello my dear juniors. First of all hearty welcome to you all. We are your department seniors to guide you . You people got a great opportunity to study in this prestigious campus. College life is totally different from school. We should not stick only to studies. It is a place where we can develope our talents. And in 1st year only you can get lesure time. Based on your interest you can join any one of the organisations/clubs . Another important news is about your fresher day celebration. There will be more fun activities don't miss it. Now I invite my friends to explain about different clubs.

After he had finished his speech, he came and sat next to me. I'm trying hard to avoid him. After sometime, I saw him. He winked at me. Why is he behaving like this?? He took my parker pen which was on the desk and rolling it in between her long fingers. As our seniors finished their speech, they made their way towards the exit of our classroom. Finally he stood up and left the class. Then only I realise my pen is missing. It's my mom's special gift.

Arjun's POV: 

Intentionally I took her pen and left the class room. She literally running behind me to cope up with my walking speed. Short girls problem. I stopped and turn around. She forwarded her tiny hands to prevent herself from collide with me again. She stands in front of me closing her eyes tightly. My eyes moved to her tiny hands on my chest which is decorated with Golden kada. This is the first time I see a girl wearing kada. I am sure its not bangle. Slowly she opens her eyes which have the power to swallow my soul . She realised her position and try to step back. But the rudraksha hanging in her kada struck with my shirt. She was trying to remove it. I am busy, admiring her. But one thing disturbing my heart is fear in her face while seeing me. I want to eradicate this from her face.

Arjun :wait. Wait. I'ill do it.

I remove it from my shirt. She stand silently.

Arjun :Why are you following me??

Aadhi  :Pen.

Arjun :Is this yours?

She nodded her head.

Arjun :Which club are you going to join??

Aadhi :National sports organisation.

Arjun :oh okay. Ur name...... Aadhira  right. See Aadhira don't get afraid. I am sorry . 

She looks at my eyes. Oh no... her eyes.. I don't want to tell that. But I have to

Arjun :My friends gave me  a dare to propose you. So don't panic. Its just a dare and I am really sorry about that, okay.

Next moment she smiles at me. She looks very cute. I can do anything to keep that smile on her face. I gave back her pen.

Aadhi : Thank You SENIOR

Arjun :SENIOR?? sounds good my dear JUNIOR. Lets be friends

I forwarded my hand .Next second her face expression changes to confusion. I know why??

Arjun :Hey no worries. I won't propose you again

Aadhi :Friends. Okay senior I have to go.

Arjun :Okay leave. And one more thing  you can call me Arjun

Aadhi :Okay Arjun bye. Catch You later.

She made her way toward her classroom happily . I don't know whether it is love or not .But I can feel some magical connection with this minion girl. My JUNIOR Aadhi......  Aadhira.

TO BE CONTINUED.............