Chapter 2

Your P.O.V.

As the night went on Ariana would toss and turn but never lose her hold on me. She always kept her arm across my torso occasionally holding me tighter.

I would stay where I was at and rub her back or rest my hand on her cheek to let her know I was still there.

As I looked outside for what felt like the hundredth time I see that the sun was starting to rise. Fighting with myself on wether or not I should get up and check outside for anything Ricky could've done or stay here with the tiny brunette.

Eventually I come to a decision slowly getting up replacing my body with a pillow. I stand up and watch her for a few seconds making sure she wouldn't wake up and I walk downstairs.

I open the front dooor quietly walking out of it and around the front yard. I don't see anything suspicious so I make my way to the back analyzing any and everything.

See nothing was messed with I let out a relieved sigh and walk my way back to the front.

When I'm inside I locked the front door and go back to Ariana's room seeing her sitting up in bed, "I thought you left."

"I told you I'd stay here all night. I wouldn't do that to you." I say honestly sitting beside her.

"I know it's just your job but thank you. I felt safe with you here." Ariana admits resting her hand on my knee.

I smile down at her hand and look back at the girl, "What are the plans for the day?"

Ariana opens her phone looking through the calendar app for a second before locking her phone and throwing it beside her, "I have a week starting today of relaxing then I'll get back in the studio....so nothing."

I nod my head standing up from the bed, "Well Ariana let me know what I can do. I'm going to go back home and get ready I'll be back over in less than an hour."

"Okay...." Ariana says sadly standing up in front of me, "Hurry okay? I don't want to be alone for too long."

"I will," I reassure the girl before leaving the room once again.

Ariana's P.O.V.

After Y/N left I grabbed extra clothes and went into my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror seeing how bruised my throat was along with other small bruises running along my arms.

I bit my quivering lip and lock the bathroom door before getting in the shower. I let the warm water run over my body as I lean my head against the cold tiles.

I reply the events of last night knowing I have to make a descesion on if I want to press charges against Ricky or not.

If I do then things might get worse but if I don't then things will keep going the same. I let out a sigh and sit down in the corner of the shower resting my head on my knees losing myself in my own thoughts.

**Knock** **Knock**

I jump at the sound of the bathroom door handle jiggling along with someone grunting trying to get in, "Who is it?"

"Baby it's me Ricky," I hear a muffled voice say from the other side of the door.

"Go away we're done!" I scream standing up then turning the water off.

"Look you don't mean that okay? I'm sorry I was just super stressed last night and it got the best of me baby."

I roll my eyes wrapping a towel around me having Y/N's number on speed dial ready to call, "I suggest you leave now or things will be worse for you."