Chapter 10

Your P.O.V.

It's been a three and a half months since the performance and things have been great. Ariana has been busy doing press runs, writing more songs, and plenty of more things along with Scooter.

Things with Pete are still the same. He steadily tries to compete with me and even though it does piss me off and he gets on my ever lasting nerves, I ignore it the best I can for the greater good for Ariana. He still does sly shit but Ariana hasn't mentioned any of her concerns about him so I don't say anything trying to keep her from stressing out.

As for Ariana and I things have been good but I just feel like everything is moving so fast. I mean I love having sex with her and it's amazing I'm constantly falling for her but...I feel like we probably should've waited because anytime she's stressed, upset or just anything it always results into sex. I know in her past relationships that probably was a big issue but with me I don't feel the need to HAVE sex everyday. Maybe I'm just being a pussy but I feel like we should strengthen our emotional connection before anything else. So for the past week and a half every time she tries and make a move I come up with excuses whether I'm too tired or something. Thankfully she doesn't get mad though and is understanding.

I just don't know when to bring it up since she's been easily annoyed with everything going on lately and she's a bit snappy. The last thing I want to do is argue with the girl I care for.

"Hey babe..." Ariana snaps her fingers in front of my face gaining my attention as she sits beside me on the couch.

I shake my head looking over at her, "S-Sorry I zoned out for a minute."

She lets out a chuckle intertwining our fingers together, "I would say more like five minutes. Are you sure you're okay? You've been doing that a lot."

"Yeah just tired feel like we can't catch a break." I tell her squeezing her hand as I move my attention back to the movie.

Ariana is silent for a minute but I catch her looking at me out the corner of my eye. I don't say anything until she turns the tv off abruptly, "Heyyy that's rude." I pout throwing my head back onto the couch.

Ariana let's put a stiffled laugh kissing my cheek before turning my face to hers, "Let's get out of here for a couple of days."

"Where to?" I quirk my eyebrow interested in her idea.

"Anywhere but here in L.A. ," Ariana smiles kissing my neck, "no interruptions" she then moves down to kissing behind my ear, "no work" she then hovers her lips over mine, "just me and you." Finally she takes my bottom lip biting it softly pulling it before letting it go with a wet pop.

I internally groan as I take a deep breath, "I mean I don't see the problem. I'll let only my boss know  and I'm sure he won't care since I am your personal body guard. So technically you get a vacation but I don't." I tease running my hand up and down her smooth back.

"Sounds perfect sooo any ideas?" She questions playing with the loose hairs on the back of my neck.

"I feel bad that you've already took it upon yourself to pay for this trip so where ever you want. We could go five miles up the street and I'd be happy...as long as I'm with you."

She bites her bottom lip as she looks at me adoringly, "You came into my life at the perfect time and I just...I'm lucky Y/N."

I pull her into my arms hugging her tightly kissing the side of her head, "Same babe...same."

I adjust us both so she's laying on top of me between my legs resting her head on my chest as I run my fingers through her hair lightly.
(Boyyyy if somebody does this to me it's game over!😫)