𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[SHE]

0.0 || prologue

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"If he's going, I'm going. That's final." 

Lacey folds her arms over her chest as she stands in the kitchen with her mother, step-father and brother. "Lacey, you're a junior and you aren't being expelled." Cathy says.

"Don't care. If he goes to Beacon Hills High, I go. Devenford Prep sucks anyway." Lacey says.

"Cath, maybe we should just agree. You know she isn't going to drop this until she gets her way. She'll harass us until the day she finishes high school. And quite possibly after." David says and Lacey gestures at her step-father.

"See? He gets me." Lacey says and Cathy rolls her eyes at her daughter. 

"Fine. We'll deal with the transfer for you when we do Liam's paperwork. Happy?" Cathy asks and Lacey smiles, nodding. 

"Yep. Thanks, Mom." Lacey says, kissing her cheek before hugging David briefly and grabbing Liam's wrist to tug him away. 

"Are you just using me getting expelled to get away from Harvey Kingston?" Liam asks.

"Don't tell Mom." Lacey responds and he rolls his eyes at his older sister.

"You can't just deal with it yourself like most people?" Liam asks.

"I've tried. He's really persistent." The blonde explains as they walk upstairs.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.