𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[SHE]

1.10 || without a passport

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"You are not going to Mexico!" Sheriff says, pointing at the two of them, but he was focused on Stiles.

Lacey bounces on the balls of her feet as she stands in the Sheriff's office beside Stiles. "Dad, Scott and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico, okay? I think that's a pretty good reason for a trip to Mexico!" Stiles exclaims.

"Okay. Even if Deaton is right about this," The Sheriff starts as he rounds his desk.

"Yeah," Stiles prompts.

"The best thing to do is go through the proper channels." He says and Stiles sighs, shaking his head.

"Dad," He starts, hitting his hand on the table.

"That means calling the right law enforcement agencies, border patrol, putting out an all-points." Sheriff says.

"Dad, I can't just wait around for the wheels of bureaucracy to start spinning in five different government offices. Okay? Someone needs to go down there right now, find them and rescue them. I'm going." Stiles says, glancing at Lacey.

"Well, yeah, but I can't enter Mexico without a passport." She says and he tilts his head at her slightly before looking back at his father.

"I can keep you from going." Sheriff threatens.

"I'd find a way." Stiles responds.

"I can throw you in a cell."

"I'd still find a way."

Lacey watches them both, back and forth, biting back an amused smile. "Stiles, please. Look, just give me a little more time to verify something slightly more concrete than a psychic vision by some guy with a third eye!" Sheriff says.

"It does sound stupid when he puts it like that." Lacey says and Stiles looks at her incredulously.

"Look, I will call every law enforcement agency all the way down to South America if I have to. If nothing turns up, then I'll book two flights to Mexico. We'll both go. Okay?" Sheriff says.

"Okay, okay. Great. Do I get a gun?" Stiles asks.

"No." Lacey says at the same time as the Sheriff and he looks between the two of them, a slightly surprised look on his face.

"No?" He asks.

"You should never be allowed to hold a gun. You'd shoot yourself in the foot pulling the slide back." Lacey says and the Sheriff nods slightly in agreement.

"Okay, let's go." Stiles says and the blonde walks towards the door, waving at Stiles' dad.

"We're not waiting, are we?" Lacey whispers.

"No. We're definitely not waiting." Stiles responds as they walk out of the station.

"I still don't have a passport!" Lacey says before rushing to follow him.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

She follows Stiles and Malia up to Scott's bedroom to look for something that had his scent on. Stiles rummages through his closet before tossing a shirt at Malia. "Here, try that." He says and the werecoyote sniffs it.