𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒉𝒚𝒑𝒐𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[SHE]

2.07 || a little bit of a hypocrite

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The fifteen minutes that follow the message from Liam are a complete blur. One minute she was answering Liam's message, the next, she's standing in the bathroom, gripping a bloody, broken sink, two men lying on the floor.

She drops the sink, hesitating for a moment when she sees the blood on her hands before stepping over to the sink, scrubbing them clean. All she could remember was seeing brief flashes of the Dread Doctors.

She rushes out of the nightclub, trying to draw as little attention to herself as possible, thankfully, that wasn't difficult with it being as crowded as it was. She gets outside to see Liam pinching his nose, blood running down his face. "What the hell happened to you?" The blonde asks.

"Hayden punched me." Liam groans.

"She broke your nose? Well, took her a while but karma's a bitch." Lacey says.

"She's a Chimera. I told her about the Dread Doctors and werewolves but she didn't believe me. So, I shifted and she punched me." Liam responds as Lacey opens her bag, pulling out a pack of tissues, offering him one.

"Come on, you. Let's get out of here." She says, nudging him towards where her car was parked.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Lacey frowns as she drives when she sees a car stopped in the middle of the road. "Lace, that's Hayden's car." Liam says.

"The Dread Doctors are here." The blonde says, stopping her car just behind Hayden's on the opposite side of the road. "Hurry up." She says as Liam climbs out of the car before it fully stops, leaving the door wide open.

Hayden slides into the front seat and Liam climbs over into the backseat just as Hayden pulls the door shut. "What the hell were those things?" Hayden asks once they're further down the road.

"The Dread Doctors." Liam says.

"Are they gone?" Lacey asks.

"I can't see them." Liam responds.

"Wait, you were serious?" Hayden asks.

"Liam said you hit him. How's your hand?" Lacey asks, glancing at the girl.

"It healed." Hayden responds. "What's going on?" Hayden asks.

"Look, we're pretty new to all of this but the most important thing is getting away from the Dread Doctors back there and then we have some friends who can probably explain everything a little easier." Lacey says. "Liam, text Scott." She says and she sees him nod before pulling out his phone in her rear-view mirror.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

When they get to Scott's, Liam and Lacey move away for a couple seconds to talk and message Scott and Hayden locks herself in the bathroom and Lacey rubs her forehead as she and Liam stand in Scott's room. "Hey. Where is she?" Scott asks.

"She locked herself in the bathroom." Liam responds.

"Hey, you okay?" Stiles asks and Lacey looks over at him.